+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 812 FirstFirst ... 246296336344345346347348356396446 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 8111

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Great Gatsby soundtrack is awesome though. I like the Jay-Z songs, but the rest of the songs are sick
    My bro saw the movie and liked it. I guess I should see it now lol. Who else is on the soundtrack?
    Uh..go Giants?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    My bro saw the movie and liked it. I guess I should see it now lol. Who else is on the soundtrack?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=The+Great+Gatsby+Soundtrack
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I saw it, I enjoyed it, but it wasn't that great.

The movie portrayed a lot of fashion and style and I felt like that was the main focus... the plot was EH. We all know the story, I'm sure... so why not focus on the emotional plot and target that whole-heartedly? I felt like they focused too strongly on the music and style because that's what people want to see these days.

There is a lot of variety to really go into it. I know Gotye is in it, Beyonce's Crazy in Love had a J*** mix and that sounded fascinating as well.

A lot of it was some J*** stuff I never heard of or some orchestra stuff that were pretty cool. To be honest, Jay-Z's music was actually probably the worst on the soundtrack, IMO.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

lol, ok, I'm just going to assume you guys have never seen a Baz Luhrmann movie before....because you just described HIS style movie. It's ALL about the music, scenery, flare of the story....THAT'S what he is about, and he's good at it.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Im hearing mixed reviews. Best to go see it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol, ok, I'm just going to assume you guys have never seen a Baz Luhrmann movie before....because you just described HIS style movie. It's ALL about the music, scenery, flare of the story....THAT'S what he is about, and he's good at it.

Hell yeah dude. I need to find his other movies because I loved the visualization, but it didn't draw me into the movie that much. It still lacked a lot of other qualities.

I would suggest probably watching it in 3D, it actually seems sick in 3D... lots of parts in that movie that goes well with 3D

I saw it, I enjoyed it, but it wasn't that great.

The movie portrayed a lot of fashion and style and I felt like that was the main focus... the plot was EH. We all know the story, I'm sure... so why not focus on the emotional plot and target that whole-heartedly? I felt like they focused too strongly on the music and style because that's what people want to see these days.

There is a lot of variety to really go into it. I know Gotye is in it, Beyonce's Crazy in Love had a J*** mix and that sounded fascinating as well.

A lot of it was some J*** stuff I never heard of or some orchestra stuff that were pretty cool. To be honest, Jay-Z's music was actually probably the worst on the soundtrack, IMO.
    Theres a few episodes of Boardwalk Empire that are like that, especially the old episodes. Like the little girl randomly getting polio

Doesnt suprised me at all

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/upo...-izzo-hova.php
    Uh..go Giants?

I saw it, I enjoyed it, but it wasn't that great. The movie portrayed a lot of fashion and style and I felt like that was the main focus... the plot was EH. We all know the story, I'm sure... so why not focus on the emotional plot and target that whole-heartedly? I felt like they focused too strongly on the music and style because that's what people want to see these days.There is a lot of variety to really go into it. I know Gotye is in it, Beyonce's Crazy in Love had a J*** mix and that sounded fascinating as well.A lot of it was some J*** stuff I never heard of or some orchestra stuff that were pretty cool. To be honest, Jay-Z's music was actually probably the worst on the soundtrack, IMO.
    I want to see it because the book is one of my favorites, and I enjoyed the original movie. I'm making a big deal of the soundtrack because you simply cannot modernize a story like TGG. It takes out the part of the story really.
    Uh..go Giants?

+ Reply to Thread