+ Reply to Thread
Page 392 of 814 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394402442492 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 8137

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

I officially got the job! Not too sure when I'm going to start yet, though. I missed the phone call while I was at work today and couldn't call back and likely won't be able to tomorrow, either. But, I should know by Monday when I'll start. I'm definitely psyched for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I officially got the job! Not too sure when I'm going to start yet, though. I missed the phone call while I was at work today and couldn't call back and likely won't be able to tomorrow, either. But, I should know by Monday when I'll start. I'm definitely psyched for it.

Congratulations dude! That is awesome

nice! congrats man. forgive me, but i completely forget what job this was, but regardless, thats really good news. grats again
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Awesome!

I'M SO PROUD OF MY DREZZY! -cries-

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    nice! congrats man. forgive me, but i completely forget what job this was, but regardless, thats really good news. grats again
    It's essentially doing patient registration at the VA Hospital by me. I'm not looking to do it long term, but after a year I'm nigh unfirable. And it's a federal job, so the bennies are good. After a year or so, I'll probably start looking for something at a higher GS level.

It's essentially doing patient registration at the VA Hospital by me. I'm not looking to do it long term, but after a year I'm nigh unfirable. And it's a federal job, so the bennies are good. After a year or so, I'll probably start looking for something at a higher GS level.
    If you can find one.... Hopefully you do. I think you'll be fine though. Federal jobs are pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    If you can find one.... Hopefully you do. I think you'll be fine though. Federal jobs are pretty awesome.
    Well, Federal jobs open up to Federal employees first, so it shouldn't be nearly as difficult once I'm in the system as it would be for a non-employee.

All-Pro
    Well, Federal jobs open up to Federal employees first, so it shouldn't be nearly as difficult once I'm in the system as it would be for a non-employee.
    true.....good luck man

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    true.....good luck man
    Thanks. Hopefully I won't need it! lol

Banned
    Congrats

+ Reply to Thread