+ Reply to Thread
Page 438 of 814 FirstFirst ... 338388428436437438439440448488538 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 8133

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

Veteran
    Man of steel was fantastic. Nolan succeeds again in helping revive another iconic superhero. The guy who played superman was superb. The action sequences were also really god.

Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    Man of steel was fantastic. Nolan succeeds again in helping revive another iconic superhero. The guy who played superman was superb. The action sequences were also really god.
    Oh thank God it was good. I love Superman and was hoping it was good.

Francis Ford Coppola Diamond Collection Black Label Claret is the ****. That is all.

And Pizz, before you start talking trash about wine, remember, medieval monks were allowed 2 quarts of wine a day. Yes, monks. lol.

lol at Bob Kraft getting his then brand new SB ring stolen by Vladimir Putin when visiting the Kremlin back in 2005. Kraft said later he gave it to him to hold and Putin, very impressed is like: "wow, I could kill someone with this thing". Then I guess he liked it so much he just pocketed it and left with his KGB security guys.

Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    I liked it a lot, but I felt a little pressure with the movie. There was a ton of stuff that they rushed through to pack the movie in. I think they could have made like 2 movies or something.

I liked a lot of the flashbacks they did too and all that.

Felt very batman-ish.

It's the Freaking Lounge, man!

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    It's the Freaking Lounge, man!
    loser

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I liked it a lot, but I felt a little pressure with the movie. There was a ton of stuff that they rushed through to pack the movie in. I think they could have made like 2 movies or something.I liked a lot of the flashbacks they did too and all that.Felt very batman-ish.
    I hate that

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    lol at Bob Kraft getting his then brand new SB ring stolen by Vladimir Putin when visiting the Kremlin back in 2005. Kraft said later he gave it to him to hold and Putin, very impressed is like: "wow, I could kill someone with this thing". Then I guess he liked it so much he just pocketed it and left with his KGB security guys.
    That blows

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Francis Ford Coppola Diamond Collection Black Label Claret is the ****. That is all.And Pizz, before you start talking trash about wine, remember, medieval monks were allowed 2 quarts of wine a day. Yes, monks. lol.
    Never had that. Is it expensive?

+ Reply to Thread