+ Reply to Thread
Page 444 of 814 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444445446454494544 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 8138

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

  1. #4431
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Malt liquor is beer.
    I understand that. I'm saying it tastes better than the crappola beer you guys drink.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  2. #4432
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    So, I'm kind of upset. I've had my tongue pierced for 17 years. Took it out for work today, and when I got home it closed up too much to get my barbell back through. Not too sure I want to go through the hassle of needing to run a taper through it 5 days a week.
    You don't seem like the type to have a tongue ring. That's kinda cool. Sucks that it closed up. My nose piercing recently closed up.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  3. #4433
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,793
    Most beers are bitter, correct?
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  4. #4434
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You don't seem like the type to have a tongue ring. That's kinda cool. Sucks that it closed up. My nose piercing recently closed up.
    Lol. Used to have my eye brow pierced, too. Got that done 18 or 19 years ago. My old man actually threw me out for getting my eye brow pierced. I was out of doors for a couple weeks in the dead of winter over that one.

    Have some ink as well.

  5. #4435
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Most beers are bitter, correct?
    To a certain degree, yes. But, bitter doesn't necessarily mean unpleasant.

  6. #4436
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    To a certain degree, yes. But, bitter doesn't necessarily mean unpleasant.
    To me it does. That's why black tea sucks, black coffee sucks, dry wine sucks, beer, and Morehead. What do all those things have in common? Bitterness.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  7. #4437
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Lol. Used to have my eye brow pierced, too. Got that done 18 or 19 years ago. My old man actually threw me out for getting my eye brow pierced. I was out of doors for a couple weeks in the dead of winter over that one. Have some ink as well.
    Over an eyebrow piercing? Harsh. What is your tat of?
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  8. #4438
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    So, I'm kind of upset. I've had my tongue pierced for 17 years. Took it out for work today, and when I got home it closed up too much to get my barbell back through. Not too sure I want to go through the hassle of needing to run a taper through it 5 days a week.
    holy ****, really? ive had mine pierced for about 12 years now, and i can have it out for a few days and it just stays open
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #4439
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,614
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    holy ****, really? ive had mine pierced for about 12 years now, and i can have it out for a few days and it just stays open
    I've never had a problem before, and I've even taken it out overnight once before. However, today, I can't get it through the top. I'm sure I can go out and buy an 8 gauge taper, but that might be a hassle if I have to do that every day. And ****, I'm nearly 36. Might be time to think about taking it out, lol.

  10. #4440
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    holy ****, really? ive had mine pierced for about 12 years now, and i can have it out for a few days and it just stays open
    I never got that. i always thought it was for women to pleasure a man.

    Oh wait....................
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts