+ Reply to Thread
Page 507 of 814 FirstFirst ... 7407457497505506507508509517557607 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 8137

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    The ignore list is pretty much pointless. You can see when someone on your list posts, unblock individual messages, and see blocked posters posts in quoted text. Kinda pointless.
    I thought if someone was on your ignore list, then you couldn't see the actual post?

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    So my dog bit my roommate's girlfriend in the face on the 4th of July late night after a BBQ when we were all plastered.

She ended up getting 23 stitches to make sure there is no scarring.

She was extremely drunk, and tried to pick up my dog from behind when he was eating a plate of food he had stolen off the table and nipped her once in the face.

She bled like a fountain due to the alcohol thinning her blood, screamed and cried hysterically, and made us call 9-11.

I just feel extreme remorse and guilt right now because I've known her and her family for a long time. My dog isn't getting taken away or anything and they're not pressing charges against me, but my roommate (who is one of my best friends) hasn't been home since Thursday and I think he resents me because of this.

I'm just feeling bummed out and needed to vent.

/fin
    Damn, bro. That's rough. Hopefully she heals quickly and completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I thought if someone was on your ignore list, then you couldn't see the actual post?
    You have the option of revealing posts on an individual basis. It's pretty effin' stupid.

You have the option of revealing posts on an individual basis. It's pretty effin' stupid.
    Oh lol, I didn't know that, haha..

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

I don't think so. If it says banned under the username I'm pretty certain that that is a permaban.
    He comes back Saturday. Mine said banned, too. That is just how it is, from what I've gathered.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    He comes back Saturday. Mine said banned, too. That is just how it is, from what I've gathered.
    Shut the hell up.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

I have to say it. I have to make it official. My wife kicks ***. Dell is having a AWESOME sale on a computer (30% off). I couldn't afford it right now and couldn't get financing through Dell, so she laid out the cash for me. She was also able to talk the sales rep into throwing in a 21.5" LED monitor for $110, lol.

Eventually, I'll have to buy a gpu for it, because it's coming with an integrated card, but the base system only cost $489. Can't really complain about it.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Ah. Ok.

I have to say it. I have to make it official. My wife kicks ***. Dell is having a AWESOME sale on a computer (30% off). I couldn't afford it right now and couldn't get financing through Dell, so she laid out the cash for me. She was also able to talk the sales rep into throwing in a 21.5" LED monitor for $110, lol. Eventually, I'll have to buy a gpu for it, because it's coming with an integrated card, but the base system only cost $489. Can't really complain about it.
    Good deal. Dell's are awesome. I currently have a Gateway though.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Drez, this is from MS via Facebook: "Hey Rudy...Tell that dope Drez that I'm back on Saturday at 7:00.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

+ Reply to Thread