+ Reply to Thread
Page 674 of 814 FirstFirst ... 174574624664672673674675676684724774 ... LastLast
Results 6,731 to 6,740 of 8133

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

  1. #6731
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,264
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Hell yes! Oh wait, I have to go back to school >.>
    Then go back to school...good for you! Get that education and make that money girl, so you can rely on yourself! That's the way to start out healthy relationships.

    On a side note: How the hell is it that I'm only at 689 posts?!?!.....seems like I been here forever already..lol...

  2. #6732
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    30,974
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Then go back to school...good for you! Get that education and make that money girl, so you can rely on yourself! That's the way to start out healthy relationships.

    On a side note: How the hell is it that I'm only at 689 posts?!?!.....seems like I been here forever already..lol...
    And haha yeah, gotta get that degree to get that dough yo. It's so funny because my ex boyfriend said to me once "Yeah, when we're married, you're gonna have to be the bread winner here, play directors don't make that much." That was the final straw for us LOL. That can't go down...
    It's okay though, I'll just move in with you.

    You take these longgggg hiatuses. We'd actually be like "Where the hell is Laurah???", then out of nowhere you pop up.

  3. #6733
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,264
    Awww....you and Moke actually made me smile today....love you guys, your the best!

    Don't worry, I will post much, much more now that season is here.....

  4. #6734
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Yeah Laurah, you post in bursts haha!

    I start school next Wednesday. My posting will take a huge dive, unfortunately.

  5. #6735
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    30,974
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Awww....you and Moke actually made me smile today....love you guys, your the best!

    Don't worry, I will post much, much more now that season is here.....
    You're the best too..sometimes...I guess..



    make me a smoothie.

  6. #6736
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    I want a smoothie as well!

  7. #6737
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    30,974
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yeah Laurah, you post in bursts haha!

    I start school next Wednesday. My posting will take a huge dive, unfortunately.
    Ugh, no!

  8. #6738
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Ugh, no!
    LOL, I know you care!!

  9. #6739
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122


    Look at that body flying in the air

  10. #6740
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    30,974
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post


    Look at that body flying in the air
    That's ****ing crazy.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts