+ Reply to Thread
Page 685 of 814 FirstFirst ... 185585635675683684685686687695735785 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,850 of 8137

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

  1. #6841
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Rudith, me and my girlfriend drank a **** load of wine this weekend, it was glorious.

    We went out to dinner, some mexican place...got the best nachos ever and a banging burrito.

    After a few bulldog margheritas, we went to her place and drank some merlot.

  2. #6842
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Rudith, me and my girlfriend drank a **** load of wine this weekend, it was glorious.

    We went out to dinner, some mexican place...got the best nachos ever and a banging burrito.

    After a few bulldog margheritas, we went to her place and drank some merlot.
    You guys are beautiful. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

    I just want a glass of Moscato and Sangria mixed.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  3. #6843
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You guys are beautiful. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

    I just want a glass of Moscato and Sangria mixed.
    Thanks! We have to drink wine one day!

    Moscato is the white wine right? I have to try it.

  4. #6844
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Thanks! We have to drink wine one day!

    Moscato is the white wine right? I have to try it.
    There's white and red moscato.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  5. #6845
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    There's white and red moscato.
    I'm assuming you prefer the red

  6. #6846
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I'm assuming you prefer the red
    Honestly, both are good. There's also a bubbly Moscato and a pink Moscato which are both delicious.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  7. #6847
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Bubbly? Like seltzer?

  8. #6848
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,283
    Bored....

  9. #6849
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    YES, I am watching Homeland now.

  10. #6850
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Bored....
    I'M MAKING COOKIES.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts