+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 814 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 8133

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

  1. #1001
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    My sister is a dumb ****. She is spoiled. She literally wants a king sized bed when we move. Nothing suits her.
    Lol be like girl, bye. I'm serious too lol.

  2. #1002
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Lol be like girl, bye. I'm serious too lol.
    It pisses me off because we are moving somewhere where we need many cars so we can all get around... my mom *****es about buying another car but it's okay to go spend all this money on new bed frame and mattress for my sister who needs 5000 acres to sleep.

  3. #1003
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    It pisses me off because we are moving somewhere where we need many cars so we can all get around... my mom *****es about buying another car but it's okay to go spend all this money on new bed frame and mattress for my sister who needs 5000 acres to sleep.
    Just don't give into her. The worst possible thing your parents can do.

  4. #1004
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Just don't give into her. The worst possible thing your parents can do.
    Problem with my sister is that she's a nasty ****. Like honestly, she's all hugd and kisses whenever, but once someone pisses her off a little, she goes godzilla like we're a Chinese family.

    She needs to pipe down a bit. Also, her boyfriend is mad annoying. Like he's always arguing with her for probably no reason at all. I always hear it.

  5. #1005
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Problem with my sister is that she's a nasty ****. Like honestly, she's all hugd and kisses whenever, but once someone pisses her off a little, she goes godzilla like we're a Chinese family. She needs to pipe down a bit. Also, her boyfriend is mad annoying. Like he's always arguing with her for probably no reason at all. I always hear it.
    Then tell her find a new freaking family. If she's that ungrateful she has some major issues. Just because you guys are moving doesn't mean she's entitled to anything she wants. Tell her to keep calm and calm her tits or she won't have a bed to sleep in, let alone a king size one or whatever.

  6. #1006
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,361

  7. #1007
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Then tell her find a new freaking family. If she's that ungrateful she has some major issues. Just because you guys are moving doesn't mean she's entitled to anything she wants. Tell her to keep calm and calm her tits or she won't have a bed to sleep in, let alone a king size one or whatever.
    Thank you. Meanwhile she's getting EVERYTHING. She chose her ****ing room 1st, and then her boyfriend lives in SI so she doesn't even need to do anything anymore. I think her boyfriend jst gets mad for everything so he's like saying **** like "your bed is mad small" and "it sucks that i have to take the bus to brooklyn"

    God, I feel like ranting all night.

  8. #1008
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post

    and the bannana on top

  9. #1009
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Thank you. Meanwhile she's getting EVERYTHING. She chose her ****ing room 1st, and then her boyfriend lives in SI so she doesn't even need to do anything anymore. I think her boyfriend jst gets mad for everything so he's like saying **** like "your bed is mad small" and "it sucks that i have to take the bus to brooklyn"God, I feel like ranting all night.
    Your parents have to do something..

  10. #1010
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Your parents have to do something..
    Yeah she said said take or leave it *****.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts