+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 814 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Is that a legit website? I've always wanted a a black chick one night stand.
    I've never been on it..but I see the commercials.

Imagine if they had a whitepeoplemeet.com. Oh my God, THE OUTRAGE!

Banned
    Is that a legit website? I've always wanted a a black chick one night stand.
    Yeah it is, when I first saw the commercial I almost **** my pants I was laughing so hard

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I've never been on it..but I see the commercials.

Imagine if they had a whitepeoplemeet.com. Oh my God, THE OUTRAGE!
    I never really trusted those websites because I'm sure there are tons of people who are desperate on there... but I probably wouldn't mind trying one of those out if I didn't have a girlfriend or something at like the age of 25 or something.

I mean, what's there to lose? It's cool that you can type in what your interests are and other people will show up.

those commercials with the heart puppet are pretty crazy

I get it. I've done it to people, and have also had it done to me. I think it's harder for women though, I mean, half the time you can't even make straight eye contact with a man without him thinking you want him, then when they find out otherwise, some still stick around, but most label you a tease and move on. I love my guy friends, and I definitely tend to gravitate more towards them than female friends.

I never really trusted those websites because I'm sure there are tons of people who are desperate on there... but I probably wouldn't mind trying one of those out if I didn't have a girlfriend or something at like the age of 25 or something.

I mean, what's there to lose? It's cool that you can type in what your interests are and other people will show up.
    Mokes interests: Lolipops, Roanoke, Texting Rudy, Finance, Pasta, Lasagna, Italian ****, Hockey.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Mokes interests: Lolipops, Roanoke, Texting Rudy, Finance, Pasta, Lasagna, Italian ****, Hockey.

Lol'd hard. That was great. Long hockey sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    I get it. I've done it to people, and have also had it done to me. I think it's harder for women though, I mean, half the time you can't even make straight eye contact with a man without him thinking you want him, then when they find out otherwise, some still stick around, but most label you a tease and move on. I love my guy friends, and I definitely tend to gravitate more towards them than female friends.
    BECAUSE FEMALES ARE *****ES (i.e. Rusty)

Guys are more fun. Girls like to cry about relationships and put on makeup all day long.

Shopping and crap is cool sometimes but damn, quit worrying about your hair and explore life!

-rant over-

Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Yea, okay... girls are so difficult and you never know what they want.

Banned
    Everyone lies on those websites, its like the state farm french model commercial.