+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 814 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231631 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 8133
  1. #1301
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,146
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    this work week should be awesome................. =\
    This week is going to take forever...*****

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  2. #1302
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Yeah, but it's usually the higher level courses where you start talking about the concepts that shape history as much as the events themselves. Trust me. I have a BA in history.
    Yeah, I believe you man. I'm sure the higher classes get more specific. That's like every major.

    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    this work week should be awesome................. =\
    Whys?

  3. #1303
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post

    Whys?
    cuz we're shortstaffed, and my coworker just hinted that i might be working alone tmrw.

    there are supposed to be FIVE of us.....lol, but whatever, it doesnt make make work any harder or less hard when there are 20 ppl waiting for my help. tehy can deal with the issue they caused i guess....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #1304
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Yeah, but it's usually the higher level courses where you start talking about the concepts that shape history as much as the events themselves. Trust me. I have a BA in history.
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    cuz we're shortstaffed, and my coworker just hinted that i might be working alone tmrw.

    there are supposed to be FIVE of us.....lol, but whatever, it doesnt make make work any harder or less hard when there are 20 ppl waiting for my help. tehy can deal with the issue they caused i guess....
    Haha, they shouldn't blame you either, but don't you get tense a bit having to please 20 other people waiting?

  5. #1305
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Haha, they shouldn't blame you either, but don't you get tense a bit having to please 20 other people waiting?
    well, i should....but it's not like it's my fault, it's management's fault. I'm not gonna stress about something I can't control.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #1306
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,154
    wish today was over already....

  7. #1307
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,146
    I have a 3 hour bio class today. Time to cry

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  8. #1308
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Today is taking awhile.... I really hate this. I want time to fly so I can go home.

  9. #1309
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,146
    COME FLY WITH ME LET'S FLY LET'S FLY AWAAAAAYYY

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  10. #1310
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    I just had a gross lunch. Very disappointed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts