+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 814 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233633 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 8133

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

  1. #1321
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    30,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Burnt ostrich beak > Rudyy
    I agree

  2. #1322
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I agree
    I don't think I've ever had ostrich. I think I may have to order some soon.

  3. #1323
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    30,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I don't think I've ever had ostrich. I think I may have to order some soon.
    You must. French Ostrich Soup is to die for.

  4. #1324
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You must. French Ostrich Soup is to die for.
    Yeah. There's a gourmet deli/butcher near where I work where you can order exotic meats and game. I'll have to price it out.

  5. #1325
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,264
    "exotic meats and game"......ohhhh baby, talk to me!

  6. #1326
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    30,960
    Laurah, stop trying to get message board hook ups.

  7. #1327
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    30,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Yeah. There's a gourmet deli/butcher near where I work where you can order exotic meats and game. I'll have to price it out.
    Also, fried Moke is delicious. If you like Italian, that is the way to go.

  8. #1328
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Also, fried Moke is delicious. If you like Italian, that is the way to go.
    What you and Moke do in the privacy of alleyways is between you and Moke. And the bum passed out in the dumpster.

  9. #1329
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    30,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    What you and Moke do in the privacy of alleyways is between you and Moke. And the bum passed out in the dumpster.
    We play blackjack and read books in those alleyways SIR. Do not disrespect us.

  10. #1330
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,264
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Also, fried Moke is delicious. If you like Italian, that is the way to go.
    Rudyy, stop trying to get message board hook ups.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts