+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 814 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236636 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 8133
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    HAHAHA.....something tells me youre in denial.....
    He's always in denial. Or so it seems, haha.

MUCH better.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    My eye doctor told me that I'm "fighting the good fight" by refusing to get glasses for farther away vision. (I've needed reading glasses for more than 10 years). But I have been having trouble reading the crawl at the bottom of the TV.
    I keep getting bigger TV's but the problem continues. So I'm either going to have to spend a crapload of money on an 80" TV or $200 bucks on some glasses.

I vote for the TV.
    You don't have to spend $200 on glasses if you don't want to....They have cheaper ones.

Thought that was a real picture. Love rockstar, I kinda hope this game is for the new consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    My eye doctor told me that I'm "fighting the good fight" by refusing to get glasses for farther away vision. (I've needed reading glasses for more than 10 years). But I have been having trouble reading the crawl at the bottom of the TV.
    I keep getting bigger TV's but the problem continues. So I'm either going to have to spend a crapload of money on an 80" TV or $200 bucks on some glasses.

I vote for the TV.
    Might not be you. The screen may be too bright or something. Screw around with the picture before you buy anything.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Thought that was a real picture. Love rockstar, I kinda hope this game is for the new consoles.
    the site comes up blocked. I'm not sure if Rockstar can top Red Dead Redemption. I ****ing LOVED that game...i keep saying im going to replay it, but im so lazy lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

They are cutscenes though which are usually better. I'm still hyped though. Game is going to top all GTAs.

the site comes up blocked. I'm not sure if Rockstar can top Red Dead Redemption. I ****ing LOVED that game...i keep saying im going to replay it, but im so lazy lol
    I liked RDR, just really hated it because it was a western and I hate westerns. But the gameplay was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post

I liked RDR, just really hated it because it was a western and I hate westerns. But the gameplay was fun.
    that's literally the worst reason i've ever heard.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

The new battlefield 4 looks crazy. They have 17 minute video of the game play up at ign.

that's literally the worst reason i've ever heard.
    No really, I can't stand westerns. Even movies, I hate them. Also, it took awhile to get somewhere with the horse and stuff which annoyed me. The gun-play was awesome though.

The new battlefield 4 looks crazy. They have 17 minute video of the game play up at ign.
    Some people are calling it a fake? Not sure though. It does look amazing though, not sure how it could be fake lol. Looks like the PC version too.