+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 814 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238638 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 8138

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

  1. #1371
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,759
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QbEzCoTafU
    Deadwood was awesome. Really wished they finished it.

    "WU?!?!" lmao great part
    "Yes, Wu...what the **** you do you want now...?"

    "SWEN-GEN.....SANFRANCISCO ****SUCKA!!!"

    like the only things he could say...lol

    great show, yea i wish they finished it. HBO is notorius for getting great shows cancelled. I have a theory that they are like "its not getting ratings....we'll cancel it"

    well youre a subscription based channel....what kind of ratings do you even expect??! lol

    Even shows that were scripted endings(OZ, Entourage, Sopranos) were ****ty endings lol. Exception: The Wire
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #1372
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,759
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Yea but even when you were in the middle of no where you can "camp out" or whatever and it would drop you in the town you wanted.

    Game was great I remember one time Im being chased by like 5 guys on horse back, killed all of them except one. Turn on bullet time and turn around to shoot him, out of no where a cougar pounces on him and his horse. I couldnt stop laughing for a few minutes.
    lmao!

    Yo, idk what it was about that game, but....it was so immersive...like I was genuinely upset at the end of the sequence where youre defending your farm. it HIT ME RIGHT IN THE FEELS, BRO =\

    JOHN MARSTON!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    Last edited by JPizzack; 03-27-2013 at 01:54 PM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #1373
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,872
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    lmao!

    Yo, idk what it was about that game, but....it was so immersive...like I was genuinely upset at the end of the sequence where youre defending your farm. it HIT ME RIGHT IN THE FEELS, BRO =\

    JOHN MARSTON!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    I replayed the end like 10 times to see if i could bulltime everyone haha no luck.

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  4. #1374
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,759
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I replayed the end like 10 times to see if i could bulltime everyone haha no luck.
    HAHAH i tried 3-4 times to see if it was scripted that way, or if there was an alternate way the game went based on the result. and then i read it HAS to happen the way it does lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #1375
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,872
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    HAHAH i tried 3-4 times to see if it was scripted that way, or if there was an alternate way the game went based on the result. and then i read it HAS to happen the way it does lol
    Yea thats exactly what I did,. bastads.

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  6. #1376
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,872
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    "Yes, Wu...what the **** you do you want now...?"

    "SWEN-GEN.....SANFRANCISCO ****SUCKA!!!"

    like the only things he could say...lol

    great show, yea i wish they finished it. HBO is notorius for getting great shows cancelled. I have a theory that they are like "its not getting ratings....we'll cancel it"

    well youre a subscription based channel....what kind of ratings do you even expect??! lol

    Even shows that were scripted endings(OZ, Entourage, Sopranos) were ****ty endings lol. Exception: The Wire
    "Yeaa, Glad I taught you that word." lol

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  7. #1377
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,759
    There's an AskReddit thread i just skimmed through that asked "What is an album you bought based on one great song, that ended up being horrible?"

    And it struck me:

    Audioslave....
    ****ing terrible. I heard Cochise, or actually i think I saw the video for it the day it came out...and I was like "HOLY ****!!! IT'S RAGE!!! ITS LIKE THEY NEVER LEFT!!!!" I immediately bought the album when it came out, and It was a steaming pile of ****. Not one song even remotely similar to Cochise, not one song remotely Rage sounding...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #1378
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    I like that part of the game where you have to over the mountal hills and oyu have to start shooting at the enemy camp. It was awesome.

  9. #1379
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    37,237
    My head hurts

  10. #1380
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Had to change the original post to invite more nice people.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts