+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 814 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264664 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 8133

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

  1. #1631
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,117
    It was from Pulp Fiction, but it wasn't Ving Rhames... It was, "The Gimp," the sex slave of the people that had captured Marcellus.

  2. #1632
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,571
    oh yea i remember now. ving rhames had the gag ball in his mouth.

  3. #1633
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,117
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    oh yea i remember now. ving rhames had the gag ball in his mouth.
    Yup. Man, I need to watch that again soon. I haven't seen that movie in years. It even spawned one of my favorite sayings, and seeing as I'm a 19 year veteran of the restaurant biz I've had plenty of opportunity to use it... That saying would be, "****ed up poo butt."

  4. #1634
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,117
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    oh yea i remember now. ving rhames had the gag ball in his mouth.

  5. #1635
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,854
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    It was from Pulp Fiction, but it wasn't Ving Rhames... It was, "The Gimp," the sex slave of the people that had captured Marcellus.
    Believe it or not, I have never seen Pulp Fiction.
    I thought we had something special!!!

  6. #1636
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Believe it or not, I have never seen Pulp Fiction.
    You are definitely missing out. I'd strongly suggest watching it as soon as humanly possible.

  7. #1637
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,854
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    You are definitely missing out. I'd strongly suggest watching it as soon as humanly possible.
    As opposed to non humanly possible? Lol I'm just being an ***. Yeah, I really need to.
    I thought we had something special!!!

  8. #1638
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    As opposed to non humanly possible? Lol I'm just being an ***. Yeah, I really need to.
    Well, certain non-humans can do things faster than humans.

  9. #1639
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,854
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Well, certain non-humans can do things faster than humans.
    Yeah, like watch Pulp Fiction.
    I thought we had something special!!!

  10. #1640
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Are we talking about "gagging"? Yum.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts