+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 814 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272672 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 8136
  1. #1711
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Love me.
    In 69 ways

  2. #1712
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    At first I thought bathroom was woman and I laughed out loud..I should't be laughing at that.

    What's the occasion?
    there's nothing funny about assaulting women!!..............unless it's a female clown. that's kinda funny...

    My best friend is a Ecuadorian girl, and shes gettin' married this summer. You can have what's like a $50,000 wedding 'round here for $10,000 or less down there. Her other "bff" just happens to be the girl that i've been involved with on and off for as long as we've all known each other. This has bad idea written all over it. wedding? exotic location? alcohol?

    who am I kidding, this is a layup....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #1713
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Ellen Page and I are friends, k.
    she's pretty awesome, right?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #1714
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    The Tu Te is not correct.

    It would have been right if you left out the Tu.

    and your balls are weak and stupid...just like JPizz and Moke.
    I was always taught that tu te gusta and te gusta are one in the same. Anyway you ruined the joke, good work.

  5. #1715
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,226
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    I was always taught that tu te gusta and te gusta are one in the same. Anyway you ruined the joke, good work.
    Te gusta is right, you don't really need Tu te gusta...I guess some teachers teach it different.

    I ruin everything, why haven't you learned this?

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  6. #1716
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,226
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    she's pretty awesome, right?
    Yes.

    Jennifer Lawrence and I are friends too. She's so freaking cool.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  7. #1717
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    This isn't the Spanish Lounge guys. So me gusta, tu gusta, gtfo.

  8. #1718
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,226
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    there's nothing funny about assaulting women!!..............unless it's a female clown. that's kinda funny...

    My best friend is a Ecuadorian girl, and shes gettin' married this summer. You can have what's like a $50,000 wedding 'round here for $10,000 or less down there. Her other "bff" just happens to be the girl that i've been involved with on and off for as long as we've all known each other. This has bad idea written all over it. wedding? exotic location? alcohol?

    who am I kidding, this is a layup....
    Well have fun LOL!

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  9. #1719
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    This isn't the Spanish Lounge guys. So me gusta, tu gusta, gtfo.
    This doesn't say "Speak In English Lounge" either *******got.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  10. #1720
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    In 69 ways
    I can dig.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts