+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 815 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275675 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 8141
  1. #1741
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sarcasman is my spirit animal.
    Posts
    43,836
    Someone was wearing a RGIII jersey today..

    I spit in his direction.

    jk...but I wanted to.

  2. #1742
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,265
    You should have spit on his face.

  3. #1743
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sarcasman is my spirit animal.
    Posts
    43,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    You should have spit on his face.
    jkfajkdksalf I SHOULD HAVE SPAT IN HIS FACE LIKE THE LITTLE ***GOT HE IS.

    KIM JONG UN IS A STUPID MARSHMELLOW ***GOT.

  4. #1744
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,265
    Hey, it's April 5th and eventually I'll be moving. Sad face. Might want to see if I can get a bank job in Staten Island and quite my accounting firm job. Maybe with my finance degree, I can actually go high up in a bank or something.

  5. #1745
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    30,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Hey, it's April 5th and eventually I'll be moving. Sad face. Might want to see if I can get a bank job in Staten Island and quite my accounting firm job. Maybe with my finance degree, I can actually go high up in a bank or something.
    maybe. i woudn't know. lol; I work outside my actual area of expertise =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #1746
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,265
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    maybe. i woudn't know. lol; I work outside my actual area of expertise =P
    I just don't want to travel 1 hr 30 minutes to get to the city from my new house. It's going to suck! But I can't wait to graduate to make money. Just worried about bills.

    I'm a finance major and I spend more money on **** I don't need....

    I'll probably make a bad financer. Just kidding. It all depends on how much money I make.

  7. #1747
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    33,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    jkfajkdksalf I SHOULD HAVE SPAT IN HIS FACE LIKE THE LITTLE ***GOT HE IS.

    KIM JONG UN IS A STUPID MARSHMELLOW ***GOT.
    Wed annihilate him if he tries anything.


    Sir Thomas Richard Coughlin The Great

    "The NY never comes off"

  8. #1748
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    33,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Hey, you guys should go to Nigeria because it's pretty.

    Some parts.
    Ireally want to go on a safari, anywhere in Africa would be cool. Just let me bring a ak


    Sir Thomas Richard Coughlin The Great

    "The NY never comes off"

  9. #1749
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,265
    Nigeria is a country?

  10. #1750
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sarcasman is my spirit animal.
    Posts
    43,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Nigeria is a country?
    ...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts