+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 812 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277677 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 8111
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    And there goes me wanting to leave my house again because my mom is so nasty and rude.No idea, but I can't wait to graduate. My mom can kiss my ***.
    What happened?
    Uh..go Giants?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    What happened?
    I do mad stuff for her and then she acts mad ungrateful when I say "can Felicia (my sister) help and go get the pastrami since it's closer, and I'll go get the bread?"

She says forget it, i'll make pasta and I didn't want pasta so I went to buy pizza and she flips.

Causing a whole scene.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

So upset. My daughter really LOVES kpop music. The band she loves most is on tour and coming to NY next month, so I made sure to sacrifice and save enough money for 2 tickets. Tickets went on sale at noon today, and I was online, ready to buy. They literally sold out in under 10 min. I couldn't get them. After consoling her, I went to the bathroom and cried. She is such a good girl, asks for so little, and deserves so much. It really crushed me that I couldn't make this happen for her.

I do mad stuff for her and then she acts mad ungrateful when I say "can Felicia (my sister) help and go get the pastrami since it's closer, and I'll go get the bread?"She says forget it, i'll make pasta and I didn't want pasta so I went to buy pizza and she flips.Causing a whole scene.
    That shouldn't be a big deal, but because it's your mom..yeah. Have you tried sitting down with your mother and actually explaining to her that what she does annoys you to death? I think you and her need to have a long talk, otherwise she won't get it.
    Uh..go Giants?

Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    So upset. My daughter really LOVES kpop music. The band she loves most is on tour and coming to NY next month, so I made sure to sacrifice and save enough money for 2 tickets. Tickets went on sale at noon today, and I was online, ready to buy. They literally sold out in under 10 min. I couldn't get them. After consoling her, I went to the bathroom and cried. She is such a good girl, asks for so little, and deserves so much. It really crushed me that I couldn't make this happen for her.
    Wow, so sorry Laurah...at least you wanted to get them for her and you tried :/
    Uh..go Giants?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    That shouldn't be a big deal, but because it's your mom..yeah. Have you tried sitting down with your mother and actually explaining to her that what she does annoys you to death? I think you and her need to have a long talk, otherwise she won't get it.
    She gets mad when I say stuff like that to her. She has her period 365 days of the year.

In all seriousness, I need serious help. Can someone help me?

I am doing this paper on smartphones and using the calendar and how people are forgetting things.

Problem is, when making the survey, I am not sure what to ask for forgetting stuff. Like what do I ask people? How often you forget? Anyone have a good idea on that?

In all seriousness, I need serious help. Can someone help me?

I am doing this paper on smartphones and using the calendar and how people are forgetting things.

Problem is, when making the survey, I am not sure what to ask for forgetting stuff. Like what do I ask people? How often you forget? Anyone have a good idea on that?
    Yeah...how would you do an accurate survey on how people are forgetting things...

I mean, it's possible..but I feel as if the margin of error is going to be super high because it's a hard survey.
    Uh..go Giants?

"Do you find that you are unable to recall important dates without the aid of your smartphone's calendar?" or something.

That one is probably a bit too open to suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    "Do you find that you are unable to recall important dates without the aid of your smartphone's calendar?" or something.

That one is probably a bit too open to suggestion.
    That wasn't a bad suggestion actually, but I feel as if people aren't going to answer honestly.
    Uh..go Giants?