+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 814 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289689 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 8133
  1. #1881
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    VICTOR CRUZ FINALLY RETWEETED ME AAAAH!!!! OMGGGMG HE KNOWS WHO I AM omg *thud*
    Are you sure it wasn't his publicist?

  2. #1882
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,306
    If any of you guys see the movie, The Place Beyond the Pines, (Bradley Cooper, Ryan Gosling, Eva Mendes, Ray Liotta), I just wanted to mention it was filmed in my hometown.

  3. #1883
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    30,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Are you sure it wasn't his publicist?
    He tweets himself, he doesn't have someone tweet for him.

  4. #1884
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    30,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    If any of you guys see the movie, The Place Beyond the Pines, (Bradley Cooper, Ryan Gosling, Eva Mendes, Ray Liotta), I just wanted to mention it was filmed in my hometown.
    Where is your home town? Omfg Ryan Gosling..

  5. #1885
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Where is your home town? Omfg Ryan Gosling..
    Schenectady, NY. Oddly enough, the name of the movie is the rough translation of Schenectady to English from what the Mohawk called this area before being settled by Europeans.

  6. #1886
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,306
    Schenectady was once called, "The City that hauls and lights the world," due to GE having its headquarters here and the ALCO plant (American Locomotive Company).

    The sad thing is that Kurt Vonnegut once lived here, back when GE and ALCO were in full swing, and still found the place deplorable, lol. In fact, he hated it so much that Schenectady is the setting of most of his books. If memory serves, he's changed the name to Illium, though.

  7. #1887
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    30,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Schenectady was once called, "The City that hauls and lights the world," due to GE having its headquarters here and the ALCO plant (American Locomotive Company).The sad thing is that Kurt Vonnegut once lived here, back when GE and ALCO were in full swing, and still found the place deplorable, lol. In fact, he hated it so much that Schenectady is the setting of most of his books. If memory serves, he's changed the name to Illium, though.
    Well that kinda sucks haha. Why did he hate it?

  8. #1888
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Well that kinda sucks haha. Why did he hate it?
    Well, Schenectady is kind of a crappy place, lol. You'd have to go there to truly know what I mean.

    But, honestly, I can't remember the true reasons why he disliked it so much. I cannot, however, blame him.

  9. #1889
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    30,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Well, Schenectady is kind of a crappy place, lol. You'd have to go there to truly know what I mean. But, honestly, I can't remember the true reasons why he disliked it so much. I cannot, however, blame him.
    Oh man haha. Where do you live now?

  10. #1890
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Oh man haha. Where do you live now?
    In another **** sack of a city nearby, Troy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts