+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 814 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119519 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 8133
  1. #181
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    Ok, that didn't take long. It was deleted purely by accident. Unfortunately, it can not be recovered, so this thread will have to suffice. Sincere apologies from all of us. Mistakes do happen.

  2. #182
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    At least this one has a better title
    Lol hopefully this is the better title one.

  3. #183
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    Perhaps its the almost constant jabs you've taken at us, presently and in the past. Maybe if you'd stop drawing attention to yourself in such a manner, you'd have an easier time of it when you're here. Break the rules, and you'll pay the price. Quite frankly, we've been more than lenient, and most of your jabs go by the wayside, but we DO see them and make note of them.

    For the record, I've inquired as to what happened with the other thread. I haven't checked in for almost 48 hours, so I had nothing to do with it's removal. An answer will be forthcoming when I get one from the rest of the group.
    Jabs? Not really. If you guys didn't delete my threads and stuff, it'd be fine. And whatever happened to Tapatalk access or whatever? I know it was brought up but after that never mentioned.

    Thanks. I do nothing wrong here illegally against the rules.

  4. #184
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    I won't be a ****** anymore though, Die Hard... as long as you don't delete my threads that aren't illegal or whatever.

    Thanks!!

  5. #185
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Jabs? Not really. If you guys didn't delete my threads and stuff, it'd be fine. And whatever happened to Tapatalk access or whatever? I know it was brought up but after that never mentioned.

    Thanks. I do nothing wrong here illegally against the rules.
    This would be a great name for one of Pizz's fantasy basketball teams.

  6. #186
    Administrator Die-Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I won't be a ****** anymore though, Die Hard... as long as you don't delete my threads that aren't illegal or whatever.

    Thanks!!
    So as long as we dont upset the fragile balance and do our jobs by deleting threads that are deemed inappropriate or inflammatory, we wont have to worry about you lashing out and doing harm? Thats a relief LOL

    I didn't realize you held the final say as to what stays and what goes, but your remarks have been duly noted, and they are appreciated

  7. #187
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    So as long as we dont upset the fragile balance and do our jobs by deleting threads that are deemed inappropriate or inflammatory, we wont have to worry about you lashing out and doing harm? Thats a relief LOL

    I didn't realize you held the final say as to what stays and what goes, but your remarks have been duly noted, and they are appreciated
    Those are the remarks I can't stand by the mods. Yeah, the threads I've started don't need to be removed because they never went against the rules. If you don't like it, change the rules, do whatever you want...

  8. #188
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    I'm so pissed off that I cracked my phone screen today. I don't know when my upgrade is but I think it's around August.

    I guess I'll just have to shill out like 80 bucks and go get it replaced.

  9. #189
    Administrator Die-Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Those are the remarks I can't stand by the mods. Yeah, the threads I've started don't need to be removed because they never went against the rules. If you don't like it, change the rules, do whatever you want...
    Forum Rules
    Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.
    Although the administrators and moderators of New York Giants Fan Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of New York Giants Fan Forum, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

    By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.


    The owners of New York Giants Fan Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason
    .

    And next to the little check box reads the following

    I have read, and agree to abide by the New York Giants Fan Forum rules.



    If you create a thread and it gets deleted for whatever reason, it isn't always because of something that you yourself may have posted. Other people are perfectly capable of bringing a thread down to the point where it goes against the rules, rules that they agreed to abide by when they created their account. We're not going to change those rules just to make sure you aren't upset, or that your threads aren't removed. No one is out to get you, but when you continually attack us, you are indeed painting a target on yourself, and if you like posting here, it's a bad strategy to take. I'm a bit more outspoken than the others, and I'm admittedly a bit of a smart ***, but I'm also very fair, and will give people plenty of room, and plenty of rope. What they do with that rope is up to them(no innuendos intended)

    Again, if a thread goes away, it's not always an indictment of you. Ask one of us before you blow up and point fingers

  10. #190
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Okay, every time I ask, I get 4 different responses on why something was deleted. Like the Lounge for example...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts