+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 814 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300700 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 8133
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Well Moke....I guess now we can talk about violence.

I freaking hate people.
    Same here, I feel like punting a baby at this point in the semester

It's pretty sad that this happened today out of all days we were talking about violence.

Anyway, I keep telling myself it's not a coincidence. Hopefully not.

I can't believe that happened, really sad. I know I saw a picture of a young girl who ran the marathon who supposedly passed from this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    It's pretty sad that this happened today out of all days we were talking about violence.

Anyway, I keep telling myself it's not a coincidence. Hopefully not.

I can't believe that happened, really sad. I know I saw a picture of a young girl who ran the marathon who supposedly passed from this.
    I have a few friends that live in Boston and luckily none of them were involved although my one friend left the finish line moments before one of the bombs went off.

It's a sad world we live in....

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

I also would like to make an announcement that I officially am embarrassed to be a New Jersey Devils fan. Been a fan for 20+ years and have never thought or said it, but I am now.

7 games left in the season and I already put my jerseys in my closet until next season.

I wanna punch a hole through the ****ing wall right now. ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    I have a few friends that live in Boston and luckily none of them were involved although my one friend left the finish line moments before one of the bombs went off.It's a sad world we live in....
    It's so awful to think you can't even run a marathon without getting blown up, or send your child to school safely. It's..I can't even describe it. I'm glad your friends were okay. Heard about 10 people had to get their limbs amputated. Just God awful..and that 8 year old child..

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    I also would like to make an announcement that I officially am embarrassed to be a New Jersey Devils fan. Been a fan for 20+ years and have never thought or said it, but I am now.7 games left in the season and I already put my jerseys in my closet until next season.I wanna punch a hole through the ****ing wall right now. ****.
    I'm a Devil's fan too, and I always rag on Moke and his Rangers. I guess I shouldn't be talking, haha.

I'm a Devil's fan too, and I always rag on Moke and his Rangers. I guess I shouldn't be talking, haha.
    Well, technically speaking, prior to this season the Devils > Rangers and it's not even close.

The Devils have only missed the playoffs three times I believe under Lou. This will probably be the 4th time.

My cousin plays for the Rangers so it's a mind-**** for me.
    Last edited by Giantz4Life; 04-16-2013 at 01:56 AM.

It's so awful to think you can't even run a marathon without getting blown up, or send your child to school safely. It's..I can't even describe it. I'm glad your friends were okay. Heard about 10 people had to get their limbs amputated. Just God awful..and that 8 year old child..

It saddens me that most people are ignorant to history, and are unaware of what is really taking place. I'm forced to accept the fact that standing up for what you believe in and speaking out against public perception is now the new taboo in a land which derived itself from that very nature. The media has now found a way to turn the word truth into a negative term, "truthers". And that's only because the majority of we the people are naive enough to buy into it. When an event takes place we are now suppose to accept and believe what we're told by the main stream and that's that. If we dare question it, we are deemed as crazy, unpatriotic, and hated.

This is way beyond football for me. At this point sports isn't important. We live in a world filled with hatred, greed, manipulation, and corruption. And people are suffering because of it. The truth is right in our faces, but the majority of us refuse to act on logic or reasoning although we claim to. Instead we let our emotions control what we choose to believe.

This isn't about Nicks vs Cruz, Eli vs Brady, or the Giants vs the Packers. I'm not here to argue or debate with anyone on this matter. We're all affected and in this together. Fighting with one another won't resolve anything. But be prepared to take anything, as crazy as it may sound into perspective. Look no further than our past history to understand that anything is possible in a world as corrupt as the one we live in today. Be open minded. Look at the facts. Ignore your emotions because it obscures reality.

It is not crazy to think outside of the box.

It's time to wake up and do some research.
    Last edited by Marvelousmik; 04-16-2013 at 07:24 AM.
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    It saddens me that most people are ignorant to history, and are unaware of what is really taking place. I'm forced to accept the fact that standing up for what you believe in and speaking out against public perception is now the new taboo in a land which derived itself from that very nature. The media has now found a way to turn the word truth into a negative term, "truthers". And that's only because the majority of we the people are naive enough to buy into it. When an event takes place we are now suppose to accept and believe what we're told by the main stream and that's that. If we dare question it, we are deemed as crazy, unpatriotic, and hated.

This is way beyond football for me. At this point sports isn't important. We live in a world filled with hatred, greed, manipulation, and corruption. And people are suffering because of it. The truth is right in our faces, but the majority of us refuse to act on logic or reasoning although we claim to. Instead we let our emotions control what we choose to believe.

This isn't about Nicks vs Cruz, Eli vs Brady, or the Giants vs the Packers. I'm not here to argue or debate with anyone on this matter. We're all affected and in this together. Fighting with one another won't resolve anything. But be prepared to take anything, as crazy as it may sound into perspective. Look no further than our past history to understand that anything is possible in a world as corrupt as the one we live in today. Be open minded. Look at the facts. Ignore your emotions because it obscures reality.

You truly are ignorant.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post

Just the facts, and nothing but the facts thank you