+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 814 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254304704 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 8137
  1. #2031
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,330
    Did you guys hear that WBC is gonna protest the funerals?

    They blamed the bombings on the Ellen Degeneres Show because she's a lesbian LOLOL.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  2. #2032
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Did you guys hear that WBC is gonna protest the funerals?

    They blamed the bombings on the Ellen Degeneres Show because she's a lesbian LOLOL.
    i wish ppl would stop paying attention to them. the more ppl talk about them, the more they stay in the news, and the longer we have to hear about them, the longer theyll do what they do...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #2033
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,330
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    i wish ppl would stop paying attention to them. the more ppl talk about them, the more they stay in the news, and the longer we have to hear about them, the longer theyll do what they do...
    I don't..my friend showed me.

    I've stopped caring about Westboro's shenanigans a longggg time ago. I don't even get offended anymore, it was just so ridiculous it was funny.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  4. #2034
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,191
    That being said, they came to Poughkeepsie last month to protest Vassar college, nothing in particular....and only 3 ppl showed up, and they got right back on the little bus they were on, because there were 1000 ppl on the street waiting for them lol.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #2035
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,729
    R.I.P. to the greatest play by play announcer in nfl history, pat summerall.

  6. #2036
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,330
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    That being said, they came to Poughkeepsie last month to protest Vassar college, nothing in particular....and only 3 ppl showed up, and they got right back on the little bus they were on, because there were 1000 ppl on the street waiting for them lol.
    You should have ****ed them up

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  7. #2037
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,330
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    R.I.P. to the greatest play by play announcer in nfl history, pat summerall.
    RIP!

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  8. #2038
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,330
    Add to your reading list: Hard Times, Charles ****ens.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  9. #2039
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,218
    Aliens are real.

  10. #2040
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,330
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Aliens are real.
    And Tupac is alive.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts