+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 814 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310710 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 8133
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Sorry..that was Tahlya.

"....." again
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    "....." again
    I'm just going to stop talking.

Hello there people.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Hello there people.
    YAAAAAOOOO
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Jpizzack, question. I think you said you worked somewhere relating to a finance or business field right. What do you do and is your company well known?

Jpizzack, question. I think you said you worked somewhere relating to a finance or business field right. What do you do and is your company well known?
    I work as more of a general consumer banker than anything else. I do everything from open accounts, to originate and finalize consumer loans(car loans, personal loans, credit cards). I do other things, but they are mostly paper-pushing boring things that arent worth discussing lol

So here's the thing:
    I work at a credit union, NOT a bank. So we are, generally speaking for credit unions, not as well known as larger commercial banks(Chase, Bank of America, other ripoff artsits =P ).

As of the end of 2012, we were somewhere between the 13th-15th largest CU in the country. We simply can't compete with NAVY FCU, and State Employees FCU etc.....ones that operate on such a grand scale. We are a community charter, meaning we only operate specifically in Dutchess, ulster, Orange, and Putnam counties. So yes, we are well known in THAT respect.....so for us to be ranked that high as a local bank, I personally think is kind of impressive.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I work as more of a general consumer banker than anything else. I do everything from open accounts, to originate and finalize consumer loans(car loans, personal loans, credit cards). I do other things, but they are mostly paper-pushing boring things that arent worth discussing lol

So here's the thing:
    I work at a credit union, NOT a bank. So we are, generally speaking for credit unions, not as well known as larger commercial banks(Chase, Bank of America, other ripoff artsits =P ).

As of the end of 2012, we were somewhere between the 13th-15th largest CU in the country. We simply can't compete with NAVY FCU, and State Employees FCU etc.....ones that operate on such a grand scale. We are a community charter, meaning we only operate specifically in Dutchess, ulster, Orange, and Putnam counties. So yes, we are well known in THAT respect.....so for us to be ranked that high as a local bank, I personally think is kind of impressive.
    Do you work in the back or front office, technically speaking? How do you dress for a job like that?

I'm just interested because I have no idea what I am going to do with my finance degree at all.

Do you work in the back or front office, technically speaking? How do you dress for a job like that?

I'm just interested because I have no idea what I am going to do with my finance degree at all.
    I'm FRONT LINE, SON!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I'm FRONT LINE, SON!!!
    So what is your preference for attire? What are you required to wear? Business casual? Formal?

dont waste your time on entry level....get your foot in somewhere solid using your degree as a bargaining chip. Alot of ppl who work in banking are out of their field, and some situations you dont even need a degree to do some things.

You wont make big bucks, but since I can tell youre driven in school, you'll make money in no time.
    Oderint Dum Metuant