+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 814 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311711 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 8133
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    So what is your preference for attire? What are you required to wear? Business casual? Formal?
    I do business casual. That's our only requirement. Shirt and tie is the norm, I just don't like how I personally look in a shirt and tie. I love SUITING up, but it's a bit overkill, because well....its hard to explain. We don't like giving off the white collar look all the time, because we don't want people to think of us like BANKERS. We're a hometown kinda place I guess.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    dont waste your time on entry level....get your foot in somewhere solid using your degree as a bargaining chip. Alot of ppl who work in banking are out of their field, and some situations you dont even need a degree to do some things.

You wont make big bucks, but since I can tell youre driven in school, you'll make money in no time.
    Right now, I might have a shot at working at my job after graduation. Problem is, I'm afraid the pay sucks. I really don't want to ask my co-worker what he's making (he's 24 I believe) but I think he's doing fairly well.

He might be doing around $25 an hour but I am not 100% sure.

I do business casual. That's our only requirement. Shirt and tie is the norm, I just don't like how I personally look in a shirt and tie. I love SUITING up, but it's a bit overkill, because well....its hard to explain. We don't like giving off the white collar look all the time, because we don't want people to think of us like BANKERS. We're a hometown kinda place I guess.

Sounds close to my cousin's place. So you work around Poughkeepsie? Also, did you earn a degree?

I am a confused

Let's go.

Right now, I might have a shot at working at my job after graduation. Problem is, I'm afraid the pay sucks. I really don't want to ask my co-worker what he's making (he's 24 I believe) but I think he's doing fairly well.

He might be doing around $25 an hour but I am not 100% sure.
    I'll be honest, that's pretty good coming out of school. Mostly because alot of kids have no choice but start from the ground up sometimes, so they make MUCH less than that. I forget where you live, so that also comes into play.....$25 here is a good starting salary out of school...however, if you were in manhattan, youd be at their poverty line. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Sounds close to my cousin's place. So you work around Poughkeepsie? Also, did you earn a degree?
    Yezzir, Poughkeepsie is the main area, however people south of here typically just refer to Dutchess county as Poughkeepsie. lol

And no, I'm not done with school yet. I have my associates, but no bachelors yet.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I am a confused
    'bout what?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I'll be honest, that's pretty good coming out of school. Mostly because alot of kids have no choice but start from the ground up sometimes, so they make MUCH less than that. I forget where you live, so that also comes into play.....$25 here is a good starting salary out of school...however, if you were in manhattan, youd be at their poverty line. lol
    Yeah, it's Manhattan. I'm just estimating his salary. I really don't know how much he makes at all.

J'aime le frommage!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    J'aime le frommage!!
    wat fool speaka de English

Let's go.