+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 814 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318718 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 8138
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    No Zoning laws in Texas (btw, **** texas)....so by other state standards, there should have been a large radius unoccupied. But instead, a hostpital, a school, and a nursing home was within the blast radius of a chemical plant. Awesome work, Texas.
    That's really sad, and as a result, 35 or so people died with hundreds injured.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Supposedly the Aunt of the kid is a total nut, and she's a lawyer... said they were all set up. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Cowboy boots are just the gay fad aren't they?
    I have no first hand experience to confirm or deny your assumption.

My father on occasion wears cowboy boots, but he's a biker who lives in the south. I feel it's part of his image. lol

His alter-ego, we'll call him "Business-Bob", is a wealthy real estate broker who owns 67 different $2000 suits, and owns both a Cadillac Escalade and CTS to drive his clients around in, and golfs 3 times a week. So I'm not 100% sure we should trust anyone's cowboy boot judgement --_____--
    Last edited by JPizzack; 04-19-2013 at 05:00 PM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Supposedly the Aunt of the kid is a total nut, and she's a lawyer... said they were all set up. LOL.
    SHE'S A ******, I LISTENED TO HER AND SHE'S SO STUPID.

SHE'S LIKE...THIS WAS STAGED, and a reporter was like..but they killed cops and threw explosives at them, then she goes ....ok I didn't know that.

I have no first hand experience to confirm or deny your assumption.

My father on occasion wears cowboy boots, but he's a biker who lives in the south. I feel it's part of his image. lol

His alter-ego, we'll call him "Business-Bob", is a wealthy real estate broker who owns 67 different $2000 suits, and owns both a Cadillac Escalade and CTS to drive his clients around in, and golfs 3 times a week. So I'm not 100% sure we should trust anyone's cowboy boot judgement --_____--
    You know what? Screw my assumption. Fashion is awesome. I actually want to go buy mahogany dress shoes for work. Color is slamming. Black is boring now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    SHE'S A ******, I LISTENED TO HER AND SHE'S SO STUPID.

SHE'S LIKE...THIS WAS STAGED, and a reporter was like..but they killed cops and threw explosives at them, then she goes ....ok I didn't know that.
    So I've heard. I haven't seen it though. :/

You know what? Screw my assumption. Fashion is awesome. I actually want to go buy mahogany dress shoes for work. Color is slamming. Black is boring now.
    that would be cool with the right suit, i think. I'm not much of a fashionista really. lol.....I just really like wearing suits.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

that would be cool with the right suit, i think. I'm not much of a fashionista really. lol.....I just really like wearing suits.
    Suits are classy.

I find men much more attractive when they get all dressed up.

Suits are classy.

You know what I hate though? Shirt and tie by itself. It looks fine on guys that have a big V frame, but ugghhh I HATE IT, its so pointless.

Go big or go home, amirite? (meaning full suit)
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Suits are classy.

I don't wear a suit at my job, it's not needed. But mahogany shoes can really get pulled off well with a ton of different colored shoes.

I might just buy a mahogany pair and pair of browns. I really don't like black at all anymore.

You know what I hate though? Shirt and tie by itself. It looks fine on guys that have a big V frame, but ugghhh I HATE IT, its so pointless.

Go big or go home, amirite? (meaning full suit)
    Yeah I know what you mean. Some look fine in it, like you said, if you have a big frame and broad shoulders.