+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 814 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271321721 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 8133

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I feel you. 2 more weeks, and it's summer and work for me. Trying to finish this semester up well.
    My last day of classes is May 16th and then finals the week after. I'm going to start studying tomorrow for finals and such. I also have to finish a paper.

I can't wait for the summer, plus getting a new car and moving into my new house. I guess I can be somewhat excited.

1-0 RANGERS. **** the devils.

My boss is such a moron. I'm surprised at times she's run a successful restaurant for so many years, lol. The lady cannot write a good description for food ever! Not even when I do it for her. The other day one of the sales reps gave us a little sample jar of truffle salt. So, today for one of the breakfast specials I put on a truffled steak frittata. I even wrote and dictated my description to her; Truffled Steak Frittata: Sliced sirloin dusted with truffle salt, caramelized onions, and potatoes. Topped with shaved Parmesan cheese. Sounds delicious, right? Here's how it turned up on the special menus; Frittata with steak strips, onion, truffle salt, potatoes, and parmesan cheese. I mean, that was the name of the special and the description. Grrr. Sometimes I wonder why I bother. For chrissakes, she has the word "yummy" on the menu! What the **** is that about?

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    My boss is such a moron. I'm surprised at times she's run a successful restaurant for so many years, lol. The lady cannot write a good description for food ever! Not even when I do it for her. The other day one of the sales reps gave us a little sample jar of truffle salt. So, today for one of the breakfast specials I put on a truffled steak frittata. I even wrote and dictated my description to her; Truffled Steak Frittata: Sliced sirloin dusted with truffle salt, caramelized onions, and potatoes. Topped with shaved Parmesan cheese. Sounds delicious, right? Here's how it turned up on the special menus; Frittata with steak strips, onion, truffle salt, potatoes, and parmesan cheese. I mean, that was the name of the special and the description. Grrr. Sometimes I wonder why I bother. For chrissakes, she has the word "yummy" on the menu! What the **** is that about?
    Small business owner, or franchise-type GM?

Well, assuming by the flexibility in specials, small business owner.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Well, assuming by the flexibility in specials, small business owner.
    Small business owner. We do good business, though. I think we did $1.3m in sales last year. We only seat 70 or so people. We just expanded, so now that's closer to 90. At night we close our back seating section which is about 20 seats (now closer to 30-35) But all in all, it's a small place.
    Last edited by Drez; 04-21-2013 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Well that's not professional..yummy? Lol yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    1-0 RANGERS. **** the devils.
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Gay
    Lol'd, we wiped their ***zzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Lol'd, we wiped their ***zzzzz
    Did you ever do your survey?

+ Reply to Thread