+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 814 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329729 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 8138

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

  1. #2281
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post

    And cheesecake..strawberry cheesecake. Random, I know. I hope I'm not pregnant..
    Is that something that should be a valid concern?

    And I'm partial to blueberry cheesecake. One of the best relationships I never had occurred over blueberry cheesecake and a driveway listening to the Tom Waits album, ​Heart of Saturday Night.

  2. #2282
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    7,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I love strong beer. That is all.
    I haven't drank in years....I loved Budweiser just a little to much ...haha

  3. #2283
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,869
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    haha I don't think I have ever ha cheesecake...I love strawberry shortcake.....My wife make lasagna another reheated fav of mine....
    Left over lasagna and spaghetti is amazing. YOU'VE NEVER HAD CHEESECAKE? WHAT IS THIS.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  4. #2284
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,848
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    haha I don't think I have ever ha cheesecake...I love strawberry shortcake.....My wife make lasagna another reheated fav of mine....
    Never had cheesecake? Blasphemy!!

    If you ever go to a Giants game, stop off in Schenectady, NY and go to the Blue Ribbon Diner/Restaurant for some cheesecake. It's to die for. (That would be Exit 25 off of the NYS Thruway, then Exit 7 off of I-890. Take the exit for RT-5E, it'll be about a half mile or so down on your left.

  5. #2285
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    YOU'VE NEVER HAD CHEESECAKE? WHAT IS THIS.
    Blasphemy. Blasphemy is what it is.

  6. #2286
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Never had cheesecake? Blasphemy!!

    If you ever go to a Giants game, stop off in Schenectady, NY and go to the Blue Ribbon Diner/Restaurant for some cheesecake. It's to die for. (That would be Exit 25 off of the NYS Thruway, then Exit 7 off of I-890. Take the exit for RT-5E, it'll be about a half mile or so down on your left.
    Send me some!

    123 Rudy Is Perfect Ave. Chantilly, VA 77777
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  7. #2287
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    7,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Never had cheesecake? Blasphemy!!

    If you ever go to a Giants game, stop off in Schenectady, NY and go to the Blue Ribbon Diner/Restaurant for some cheesecake. It's to die for. (That would be Exit 25 off of the NYS Thruway, then Exit 7 off of I-890. Take the exit for RT-5E, it'll be about a half mile or so down on your left.
    I don't believe I have ever had it I have heard of it and seen it around but never tried it .....Well the wife and I are coming down in Oct maybe we can look that place up....

  8. #2288
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,869
    I WANNA GO TO A THEE GAME SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD

    I really hope I can go, would be fun to meet you guys.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  9. #2289
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    7,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I WANNA GO TO A THEE GAME SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD

    I really hope I can go, would be fun to meet you guys.
    I hope you can make it to Rudy it would be nice to meet you....how far of a trip is it for you?

  10. #2290
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    I don't believe I have ever had it I have heard of it and seen it around but never tried it .....Well the wife and I are coming down in Oct maybe we can look that place up....
    I'm sure Steve's doesn't do cheesecake B.
    Not unless its dipped in soy sauce.
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts