+ Reply to Thread
Page 239 of 814 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339739 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 8138
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Yeah but I only have them every so often. They are murder on my stomach, and they're so rich I can never finish them pastries off.
    Mannnn those things are heaven sent!
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    OK dude, you're awesome. You've lived in Jamaica for a year?
    Yep. My parents owned a house down there near Montego Bay that they would rent out to people. I went through depression and a really bad breakup with my girlfriend at the time after high school, so basically after graduating high school I flew down there and lived in it for a year and was a bum. Brought my dog and lived right on the beach. I basically survived off of nothing. My dad would send me checks in the mail once a month but it was just enough for food basically. I made a lot of good friends down there..Learned how to surf. The food is amazing. Definitely one of the best times of my life.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Yeah, there might be a dearth of information on that subject. Does it have to be smartphones? Or can you expand it to other digital devices, like old school PDAs?
    I can expand it to other digital devices.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    Yep. My parents owned a house down there near Montego Bay that they would rent out to people. I went through depression and a really bad breakup with my girlfriend at the time after high school, so basically after graduating high school I flew down there and lived in it for a year and was a bum. Brought my dog and lived right on the beach. I basically survived off of nothing. My dad would send me checks in the mail once a month but it was just enough for food basically. I made a lot of good friends down there..Learned how to surf. The food is amazing. Definitely one of the best times of my life.
    Sorry to hear that, but it sounds as if you had a good time there away from the drama.

Sorry to hear that, but it sounds as if you had a good time there away from the drama.
    Haha there's nothing to be sorry about I had the time of my life down there and came back refreshed. I blindly followed my high school girlfriend to college only to have us break up 2 weeks into school. I never wanted to goto that school to begin with but love will make you do dumb **** sometimes. I'm a better person for it and for the experience of it all.

I learned a lot from my struggles. Life is all about how you deal with the **** that gets thrown at you. You can be a complainer/whiner or you can be pro-active and make **** happen for you.

To this day me and my ex remain friends because of what we taught each other that year....

On another note, I'm goin to the bar to get a drink cause my room mate is bartending and I can probably snag a few discounted draft beers.

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints!

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Good morning people!

Started my day off well with a nice burrito breakfast wrap - onions turkey, egg whites, and pepper all jammed pack into a very favorable breakfast sandwich.

Instant sex gratification.

Oh, and an iced coffee to top it all off. 2 Splendas, and whole milk. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    Haha there's nothing to be sorry about I had the time of my life down there and came back refreshed. I blindly followed my high school girlfriend to college only to have us break up 2 weeks into school. I never wanted to goto that school to begin with but love will make you do dumb **** sometimes. I'm a better person for it and for the experience of it all.

I learned a lot from my struggles. Life is all about how you deal with the **** that gets thrown at you. You can be a complainer/whiner or you can be pro-active and make **** happen for you.

To this day me and my ex remain friends because of what we taught each other that year....

On another note, I'm goin to the bar to get a drink cause my room mate is bartending and I can probably snag a few discounted draft beers.

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints!
    Well you were depressed! Depression hurts!

You live and you learn, that's what you did. I wish people did more of that, instead of like you said..complaining, whining...hurting themselves or others.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Good morning people!

Started my day off well with a nice burrito breakfast wrap - onions turkey, egg whites, and pepper all jammed pack into a very favorable breakfast sandwich.

Instant sex gratification.

Oh, and an iced coffee to top it all off. 2 Splendas, and whole milk. Thank you.
    Sir Moke!

Sounds delicious. I'm really craving a barbecue chopped chicken salad from Panera..I would give my left arm for that. Oh, and french onion soup in bread bowl.

Iced coffee is delicious..but English Tea is better

Do you guys think this is the weakest draft ever? I was reading an article on NFL.com that said some NFL executives said that this is the weakest draft. I kinda disagree...

There aren't any "stars", but it's extremely extremely deep. How is that a weak draft? Lots of good offensive linemen, defensive linemen and defensive backs. The only weak link is the QB.

Sir Moke!

Sounds delicious. I'm really craving a barbecue chopped chicken salad from Panera..I would give my left arm for that. Oh, and french onion soup in bread bowl.

Iced coffee is delicious..but English Tea is better
    Sounds delicious. I need to make a trip to Panera whenever I have spare time on my break.

But it looks like I'm booked with a few events with the Finance society being that I might get kicked off for not going to any LOL.