+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 814 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291341741 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 8138
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Wht the heck is the Grand Lux? I've been to the Roosevelt Field, but never been to this Grande Lux
    If you enter the parking lot from Old country road youll see a big restaurant on the right. Thats it

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

I found Zyrtec for 365 days for like ****ing 16 bucks. Kirkland brand. Might order those, but Im hesitant because I never tried allergy pills before. I just got allergies.

This girl in my class is driving everyone crazy. I seriously think something is wrong with her, like..a disorder. She's always talking AND SHE'S SO LOUD.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I found Zyrtec for 365 days for like ****ing 16 bucks. Kirkland brand. Might order those, but Im hesitant because I never tried allergy pills before. I just got allergies.
    nothing to be hesitant about man....get the non-drowsy ones, and you should be ok. jsut make sure you stick to it for awhile. not just when its really bad.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    This girl in my class is driving everyone crazy. I seriously think something is wrong with her, like..a disorder. She's always talking AND SHE'S SO LOUD.
    Is she hot?

email went out at work about a trivia contest to give away Mets box seats. For free? I'd lilke to check out citifield for free. time to flex some muscle lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    nothing to be hesitant about man....get the non-drowsy ones, and you should be ok. jsut make sure you stick to it for awhile. not just when its really bad.
    I just had zrytec now for like an hour and not feeling any different.. I guess I might have to wait until it kicks in? This sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Is this one of those cries for help when you say its a "girl in my class" but it's really you.

Be honest Rudy!
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Is she hot?
    HELL NO.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Is this one of those cries for help when you say its a "girl in my class" but it's really you.Be honest Rudy!
    I am an excellent student! That girl needs to be thrown out a window.