+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 814 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342742 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 8138
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    email went out at work about a trivia contest to give away Mets box seats. For free? I'd lilke to check out citifield for free. time to flex some muscle lol
    Why even waste your time? Last time I went to a Met game the tickets were free and I still came home disappointed. They really should be paying the fans to fill those seats.

She's not hot? I'd bang.

Just kidding bros.

Justin Tuck is speaking at my friend's graduation commencement. Small college called St. Francis College in downtown Brooklyn, NY.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Justin Tuck is speaking at my friend's graduation commencement. Small college called St. Francis College in downtown Brooklyn, NY.
    My cousin graduated from there.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

THAT SCHOOL SUCKS!!!!!

Just kidding, a lot of turds go there though.. I know because there are 2 catholic high schools that migrate to St. Francis so they can all be around their friends again.

THAT SCHOOL SUCKS!!!!!Just kidding, a lot of turds go there though.. I know because there are 2 catholic high schools that migrate to St. Francis so they can all be around their friends again.
    Oh true

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YESSSS

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Why even waste your time? Last time I went to a Met game the tickets were free and I still came home disappointed. They really should be paying the fans to fill those seats.
    haha. i always tease the mets....but i like checking out other MLB stadiums. I've only been to a few, but Shea and CitiField were not any of them oddly enough.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

That looks like awesome cake. Now add a bit of raspberry sauce or something on it.

Good morning people!

Started my day off well with a nice burrito breakfast wrap - onions turkey, egg whites, and pepper all jammed pack into a very favorable breakfast sandwich.

Instant sex gratification.

Oh, and an iced coffee to top it all off. 2 Splendas, and whole milk. Thank you.
    Nice and healthy. It's really easy to substitute healthy foods in normally unhealthy dishes. I make turkey chili a lot as opposed to beef chili and it tastes awesome. Obviously, every now and then you have to gorge and get something greasy though. Speaking of grease, I don't know if anyone has been to the infamous Rutgers grease trucks "R U Hungry" but they just opened a "fat sandwich" spot right in my town http://www.fatsandwich.com/

This is a true test of will power.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner