+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 812 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293343743 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 8111
    I heard about that place, that is brutal on the heart.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    HELL NO.
    You sure?

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    You sure?
    She looks, and acts like Rosie O'Donnell.
    Will Hill is the J.R. Smith of the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    She looks, and acts like Rosie O'Donnell.
    ouff. good luck with that
    raaaaghhh!

I have serious draft anxiety. I can't wait!!!

Who are you guys hoping we draft?

I'm liking either Ogletree or Fluker but you can never predict what Jerry and Co. will do.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post

I'm liking either Ogletree or Fluker but you can never predict what Jerry and Co. will do.
    I'm not much of a draftnik, but I think we're going to go DL or secondary. Even though I'm not expecting us to pick OL, I wouldn't be too surprised. I would actually be shocked if we drafted a LB.

Nice and healthy. It's really easy to substitute healthy foods in normally unhealthy dishes. I make turkey chili a lot as opposed to beef chili and it tastes awesome. Obviously, every now and then you have to gorge and get something greasy though. Speaking of grease, I don't know if anyone has been to the infamous Rutgers grease trucks "R U Hungry" but they just opened a "fat sandwich" spot right in my town http://www.fatsandwich.com/

This is a true test of will power.
    Ultra lean ground beef (93% lean or better) actually has less cholesterol than 93% lean turkey and the same amount as 99% lean, though the beef still has a higher triglyceride content. Just stay away from the higher fat ground beef. What I actually used to do (and am likely to start doing again soon), is when making anything with ground beef, I would use a 50/50 or 25/75 blend of beef/turkey. That way there you still get a fair amount of beef flavor, but increase the nutritional value.

You and me both!

Lots of people have us picking Ogletree, and Bjoern Werner, I really like the Werner pick.

I heard Fluker is pretty slow..

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Ultra lean ground beef (93% lean or better) actually has less cholesterol than 93% lean turkey and the same amount as 99% lean, though the beef still has a higher triglyceride content. Just stay away from the higher fat ground beef. What I actually used to do (and am likely to start doing again soon), is when making anything with ground beef, I would use a 50/50 or 25/75 blend of beef/turkey. That way there you still get a fair amount of beef flavor, but increase the nutritional value.
    I think turkey tastes better, personally.

Turkey lasagna? YUM!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Just buy grass fed beef, you get the good omega 3s that way instead of the omega 6s found in corn fed beef and like you said buy lean if possible.