+ Reply to Thread
Page 244 of 814 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344744 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 8137
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I think turkey tastes better, personally.

Turkey lasagna? YUM!
    I don't mind ground turkey, but I'm a beef fed kind of guy, lol. Steak is the primary reason I couldn't stay a vegetarian back when I was a late teen. After about 2-3 weeks, I was like, "I needs me a steak."

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I don't mind ground turkey, but I'm a beef fed kind of guy, lol. Steak is the primary reason I couldn't stay a vegetarian back when I was a late teen. After about 2-3 weeks, I was like, "I needs me a steak."
    New York Strips? I think so!

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

New York Strips? I think so!
    Strips are nice, but I loves me some ribeye.

Anyone else watch Deadliest Warrior?

Anyone else watch Deadliest Warrior?
    Sounds like reality television. I don't watch reality tv.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Kind of, but not really. I don't know if it's still on (I'm watching it on Netflix), but the show is about taking two different historical warriors and using science to see which one would win in a fight, like who would win between a ninja and a Spartan. These guys (all with some sort of relevant science background) test the weaponry on forensic dummies to determine the type of damage it will do. They even sometimes grab a dead pig to get a better idea. The show even brings in relevant experts in the weaponry and fighting style to conduct the tests. Then they run the data through a simulation program 1000x to determine who would win. It's kind of neat.

Kind of, but not really. I don't know if it's still on (I'm watching it on Netflix), but the show is about taking two different historical warriors and using science to see which one would win in a fight, like who would win between a ninja and a Spartan. These guys (all with some sort of relevant science background) test the weaponry on forensic dummies to determine the type of damage it will do. They even sometimes grab a dead pig to get a better idea. The show even brings in relevant experts in the weaponry and fighting style to conduct the tests. Then they run the data through a simulation program 1000x to determine who would win. It's kind of neat.
    I'd side with the Spartan.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

lol weird. sounds like a cool concept.

do they still have that show where the guys learn like every single fighting technique, in hopes of becoming the best of the best?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I'd side with the Spartan.
    I think the Spartan won. The one that I thought was a bit BS, was that a pirate beat a knight. But, then again, they did give the pirate 3 or 4 gunpowder weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Too bad.
    Tonight is the ultimate in reality TV.
    Get well soon 80.