+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 814 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308358758 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 8138
    Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    Just have to laugh it off. Its pretty easy, especially when you see how seriously these guys take this stuff, and how desperate they are for attention. Being called names by any of them is more icing on the cake LOL
    I wonder if they know you know they have multiple accounts. If they do, they're idiots for trying to play it off lmao.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Damn dude, you're a party pooper. Don't be all depressed & **** because you don't go out to a movie once in awhile.
    lmao i wasnt being sarcastic. you seemed excited, so i said i hope its good. (not to mention I just hope its good in general, cuz iron man is the only superhero movies ive liked along with batman.

I dont go to movies often, unelss *****es are involved. took that ***** to a movie. *****es love movies....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I'll leave it off here, I don't feel like arguing with myself. Too much signing out and in. Moke is one of my easier accounts to log in though, only 4 character username. (That's why I also chose Drez, another 4 character username)
    Logic.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    lmao i wasnt being sarcastic. you seemed excited, so i said i hope its good. (not to mention I just hope its good in general, cuz iron man is the only superhero movies ive liked along with batman.I dont go to movies often, unelss *****es are involved. took that ***** to a movie. *****es love movies....
    Why can't more men be like you? /red

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Why can't more men be like you?
    FTFY
    Oderint Dum Metuant

lmao i wasnt being sarcastic. you seemed excited, so i said i hope its good. (not to mention I just hope its good in general, cuz iron man is the only superhero movies ive liked along with batman.

I dont go to movies often, unelss *****es are involved. took that ***** to a movie. *****es love movies....
    I'm a ****ing capitalist dude, hop off my ****! Just kidding haha.

I know, movies are expensive. I actually looked at the bill and gulped. It's expensive to take another broad to a movie too.

Anyway, I had groupon tickets that were cheap but they are only redeemable at the box office. Being that tickets are gonna be sold out this weekend, I had to just buy them. Makes me upset but whatever.

Next time, for Man of Steel, I might just go to the theater a week early and give them my groupon stubs and ask them for the tickets early.

I'm a ****ing capitalist dude, hop off my ****! Just kidding haha.

I know, movies are expensive. I actually looked at the bill and gulped. It's expensive to take another broad to a movie too.

Anyway, I had groupon tickets that were cheap but they are only redeemable at the box office. Being that tickets are gonna be sold out this weekend, I had to just buy them. Makes me upset but whatever.

Next time, for Man of Steel, I might just go to the theater a week early and give them my groupon stubs and ask them for the tickets early.
    +1 for the term broad. lmao

yea idk man, I've been burned by groupon twice. i stopped checking their site, since it's been host to alot of scams.

I went to a Primus concert in the fall and we went to pickup tickets at the box office, and they said that there was no groupon for the show, and that it was a hoax. so we were out $90, and then had to buy an extra $90 woth of tickets at the door. wtf.

I disputed it on my credit card and got teh money back....but still.....how shady.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

"I bag *****es up at John Jay, and hit a matinee."

+1 for the term broad. lmao

yea idk man, I've been burned by groupon twice. i stopped checking their site, since it's been host to alot of scams.

I went to a Primus concert in the fall and we went to pickup tickets at the box office, and they said that there was no groupon for the show, and that it was a hoax. so we were out $90, and then had to buy an extra $90 woth of tickets at the door. wtf.

I disputed it on my credit card and got teh money back....but still.....how shady.
    That's really weird that that happened. I've never been burned by groupon before. I actually love their movie ticket prices. They are really cheap.

If you go to Costco they are pretty cheap too. I believe you can order them online too.

I also went to a few museums with groupon things. All worked out well.

That's really weird that that happened. I've never been burned by groupon before. I actually love their movie ticket prices. They are really cheap.

If you go to Costco they are pretty cheap too. I believe you can order them online too.

I also went to a few museums with groupon things. All worked out well.
    i wish we had a costco....but we dont =\
    Oderint Dum Metuant