+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 814 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360760 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 8138
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Halftime, Nas. I love you.
    "riiiight, riiight, riiight, riight"

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

Part German Shepherd, part Husky. I want.
    Pretty cool. I like those ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I'm a ****ing capitalist dude, hop off my ****! Just kidding haha.

I know, movies are expensive. I actually looked at the bill and gulped. It's expensive to take another broad to a movie too.

Anyway, I had groupon tickets that were cheap but they are only redeemable at the box office. Being that tickets are gonna be sold out this weekend, I had to just buy them. Makes me upset but whatever.

Next time, for Man of Steel, I might just go to the theater a week early and give them my groupon stubs and ask them for the tickets early.
    Dont bring coupons on a date lol

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Dont bring coupons on a date lol
    It's not really a coupon. They are printed tickets. Plus, she's my girlfriend. Doubt she gives a ****.

I wonder if they know you know they have multiple accounts. If they do, they're idiots for trying to play it off lmao.
    Oh yeah, I know of a handful of people who have other accounts. Its easy enough to track them down, but I figure meh....why bother? Its not hurting anyone

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Pretty cool. I like those ears.
    Same
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

It's not really a coupon. They are printed tickets. Plus, she's my girlfriend. Doubt she gives a ****.
    MOKE, YOU BRING WHATEVER YOU WANT ON THE DATE. IF YOU WANT TO BRING AN ELEPHANT, YOU CAN!

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    They are called Northern Inuits, and they are the closest I'll ever get to owned my monstrous Dire Wolf like the Starks do =(

That is a great looking dog/wolf. They are probably energetic as crap though.

Yeah, you have to pay for membership there anyway, and then pay a ****load for the over-abundance of food they have there.

I like going there for free samples though.
    Then you don't know how to shop at warehouse stores, lol. I don't have a Costco, just a BJs, but damn has it saved me a ton of money. I got lucky, too, my store has a gas station. While all the filling stations by me were at $3.819, I was getting gas at $3.499. Hell, I probably save enough to cover the membership fee in about 3 months ( just on the difference between the cost of beer don't judge me!!!) at the supermarket or beer store and BJs.

MOKE, YOU BRING WHATEVER YOU WANT ON THE DATE. IF YOU WANT TO BRING AN ELEPHANT, YOU CAN!
    Wow. Why you gotta make fun of his date like that?!?