+ Reply to Thread
Page 261 of 814 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311361761 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 8132
  1. #2601
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I'm actually Drez, ShakeandBake, and Moke. The arguments between those usernames were to throw off suspicion.
    Psssh you wish....

  2. #2602
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Wow. Why you gotta make fun of his date like that?!?
    wow ok wow sooper rood..

    Oh yeah Drez I've been meaning to tell you, I found a couple of beers I like! Coors Light and Bud Light Platinum.
    I thought we had something special!!!

  3. #2603
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    It's not really a coupon. They are printed tickets. Plus, she's my girlfriend. Doubt she gives a ****.
    Probably not. So long as you spend the savings on her. I once got a female friend super pissed at me. I was just joking around, but I said to her that all girls were prostitutes. What does it matter if you take the lobster dinner or the cash in hand? lol. I don't think she talked to me for a few weeks after that.

  4. #2604
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    MOKE, YOU BRING WHATEVER YOU WANT ON THE DATE. IF YOU WANT TO BRING AN ELEPHANT, YOU CAN!
    So that's why he is angry about having to pay for an extra seat, all makes sense now

  5. #2605
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    wow ok wow sooper rood..

    Oh yeah Drez I've been meaning to tell you, I found a couple of beers I like! Coors Light and Bud Light Platinum.
    I piss better beer than that after a good night of drinking. However, you're a noob at beer and I'll allow it for now. In a year, you better think those beers are swill.

  6. #2606
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Probably not. So long as you spend the savings on her. I once got a female friend super pissed at me. I was just joking around, but I said to her that all girls were prostitutes. What does it matter if you take the lobster dinner or the cash in hand? lol. I don't think she talked to me for a few weeks after that.
    She got mad at that? Lol, she's probably some psycho feminist.
    I thought we had something special!!!

  7. #2607
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,008
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Psssh you wish....
    Indeed he does.

    So, but I'm sure you​ already know that.

  8. #2608
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I piss better beer than that after a good night of drinking. However, you're a noob at beer and I'll allow it for now. In a year, you better think those beers are swill.
    Lol shut up, those are the only two I can tolerate as of now.
    I thought we had something special!!!

  9. #2609
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Lol shut up, those are the only two I can tolerate as of now.
    I'm surprised you didn't say natty ice

  10. #2610
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Indeed he does.

    So, but I'm sure you​ already know that.
    I thought we agreed to stop having conversations with ourselves

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts