+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 814 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362762 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 8133
    In other important news, I am 991 posts away from 10,000.

I told Laurah a while back that I'd dedicate it to her, but I don't really like her, so I changed my mind.
    I thought we had something special!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    In other important news, I am 991 posts away from 10,000.

I told Laurah a while back that I'd dedicate it to her, but I don't really like her, so I changed my mind.
    Where has Laurah been? Is she in a lasagna coma or something?

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    I'm surprised you didn't say natty ice
    I've never even heard of that before.

Lol, I Googled it and I read the Urban Dictionary definition lololz

Where has Laurah been? Is she in a lasagna coma or something?
    She's probably crying in her Eli omelettes that football hasn't started yet.

I guess she's working, she comes on like..once or twice every two weeks or so.

Lol shut up, those are the only two I can tolerate as of now.
    Like I said, you're still a noob. Most people start off on beers like that (oddly enough I didn't, the group of people I was hanging out with then were a few years older than me and already into microbrews, so I started off on those... Could be why I'm such a beer snob; I don't even have any nostalgic connections to bad beer).

Speaking of which, for tonight I bought a bottle of Firestone Walker 16th Anniversary. A bit pricey ($20 for a 705ml), I only bought it because not only did I get a raise last week, but had 7 hours overtime, lol. But, it's 13% abv (alcohol by volume), and is a blend of 8 different brews, all barrel aged (most in either oak or bourbon and brandy barrels). The guy that runs the beer store I go to said it's one of the top 3 beers he's ever had, and his store generally carries between 700-900 different beers.

Not even frat boys like Natty. They just get it for parties because it's easier to hide the roofies in it, as everyone is too focused on swallowing it and not spitting it out on the floor...

You're doing it wrong.

As if a Viking would ever drink Natty Ice.

Banned
    I've never even heard of that before.

Lol, I Googled it and I read the Urban Dictionary definition lololz
    Its pretty much the most watered down beer you can buy, I think its like 2% ABV or something around there

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Not even frat boys like Natty. They just get it for parties because it's easier to hide the roofies in it, as everyone is too focused on swallowing it and not spitting it out on the floor...
    One keg of Natty Ice, one of PBR= typical frat party

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Like I said, you're still a noob. Most people start off on beers like that (oddly enough I didn't, the group of people I was hanging out with then were a few years older than me and already into microbrews, so I started off on those... Could be why I'm such a beer snob; I don't even have any nostalgic connections to bad beer).

Speaking of which, for tonight I bought a bottle of Firestone Walker 16th Anniversary. A bit pricey ($20 for a 705ml), I only bought it because not only did I get a raise last week, but had 7 hours overtime, lol. But, it's 13% abv (alcohol by volume), and is a blend of 8 different brews, all barrel aged (most in either oak or bourbon and brandy barrels). The guy that runs the beer store I go to said it's one of the top 3 beers he's ever had, and his store generally carries between 700-900 different beers.
    I will only spend $20 bucks for a very good wine. But it doesn't sound too bad