+ Reply to Thread
Page 263 of 814 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313363763 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 8132
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    She got mad at that? Lol, she's probably some psycho feminist.
    Yeah, she's a real Feminazi *****ler.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Its pretty much the most watered down beer you can buy, I think its like 2% ABV or something around there
    Ha..weak.

Oh my God, you know what is sad? My friend got drunk..yes, drunk, off of two shots of Amsterdam and ONE beer. It was pathetic. In her defense, she's 5"0 and like 98 lbs, but come on lol. She passed out in like..an hour and a half.
    I thought we had something special!!!

I will only spend $20 bucks for a very good wine. But it doesn't sound too bad
    This is essentially a fine wine, but instead of wine, it's beer. The beer came in a box and enclosed with it is a double sided write up describing the brewing process and what beers were used. They actually invited several wine makers to help blend the beers. I just got done reading it. It's making me excited to crack her open later.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    This is essentially a fine wine, but instead of wine, it's beer. The beer came in a box and enclosed with it is a double sided write up describing the brewing process and what beers were used. They actually invited several wine makers to help blend the beers. I just got done reading it. It's making me excited to crack her open later.
    Hmmm...in THAT case, I wouldn't be opposed to trying it.

Do you think any team in the NFL will give Tebow a shot? I really can't think of one team. It's bad if the freaking Jaguars don't want you.
    I heard rumors of him going to the CFL?

Banned
    Do you think any team in the NFL will give Tebow a shot? I really can't think of one team. It's bad if the freaking Jaguars don't want you.
    I heard rumors of him going to the CFL?
    His days in the NFL are done. Its time for him to go to the CFL/Arena League, or start preaching or whatever he wants to do with his life after football.....

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    His days in the NFL are done. Its time for him to go to the CFL/Arena League, or start preaching or whatever he wants to do with his life after football.....
    Yeah..he should be like, a motivational speaker or something, idk.

Yeah..he should be like, a motivational speaker or something, idk.
    I bet you he could probably bank more money doing the speaking tour rounds than playing football. Some of those guys get like $20k an appearance.

Hmmm...in THAT case, I wouldn't be opposed to trying it.
    If I remember I'll post a picture of it. I guess it's 23% oatmeal stout and 22.5% Barleywine Ale. Going to pour it now and let it warm up and breathe a little. Just upset that I don't have a snifter to drink it out of. A red wine glass will have to suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    If I remember I'll post a picture of it. I guess it's 23% oatmeal stout and 22.5% Barleywine Ale. Going to pour it now and let it warm up and breathe a little. Just upset that I don't have a snifter to drink it out of. A red wine glass will have to suffice.
    You know what I drink my wine out of?

Plastic red cups #kallegelife