+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 814 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314364764 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 8136
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You know what I drink my wine out of?

Plastic red cups #kallegelife
    Yeah, I remember those days. Actually, I don't. I don't think I've ever drank wine out of plastic. That, and outside of a semester and a half at community college after high school, I was in my mid-late-20's when I went to college. I'm both glad and sad I missed out on the college experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    MOKE, YOU BRING WHATEVER YOU WANT ON THE DATE. IF YOU WANT TO BRING AN ELEPHANT, YOU CAN!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Then you don't know how to shop at warehouse stores, lol. I don't have a Costco, just a BJs, but damn has it saved me a ton of money. I got lucky, too, my store has a gas station. While all the filling stations by me were at $3.819, I was getting gas at $3.499. Hell, I probably save enough to cover the membership fee in about 3 months ( just on the difference between the cost of beer don't judge me!!!) at the supermarket or beer store and BJs.
    Wow. Why you gotta make fun of his date like that?!?
    @Drez

My mom does the shopping and she's a saver, saver, saver. she says she hates costco because she feels like she spends a ****load for no reason.

And my date is NOT AN ELEPHANT.

Yeah, I remember those days. Actually, I don't. I don't think I've ever drank wine out of plastic. That, and outside of a semester and a half at community college after high school, I was in my mid-late-20's when I went to college. I'm both glad and sad I missed out on the college experience.
    Ha..
    I love learning but I hate school..I'm not a great student by any means. I'm not terrible..like..B's..C's..maybe an A? I try really hard, but it's..just not for me. I'm more of a hands on person. I do encourage people to get an education, and for my profession I absolutely need one but eh..multiple choice tests don't benefit me in the long run IMO. I want to do things that will actually prepare me later on in life.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

I feel so unproductive today. What the heck do I do? I feel like I don't want to do anything right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    @Drez

My mom does the shopping and she's a saver, saver, saver. she says she hates costco because she feels like she spends a ****load for no reason.

And my date is NOT AN ELEPHANT.
    They are just mad, don't worry Mokey.

The only time my parents go to Costco is to buy certain things in bulk that is a must need, like tissue paper, and a couple of cases of water. Things like sugar packets and stuff, we usually don't buy in bulk. We don't need 1000 packets of sugar or 4 huge bottles of ketchup because, that's not a necessity. Save your mula and go get that at Wal-Mart, unless you're a sugar and ketchup or whatever addict lol.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

There is like no Walmart near me .

Otherwise, I'd be there all the time.

There is like no Walmart near me .

Otherwise, I'd be there all the time.
    Jesus NYC get your act together.

Erm...I guess Path Mark or Shop Rite for you? Lol, I miss those places..

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Yeah, we have a Pathmark. I haven't checked if there is a Walmart in Staten Island though.

Yeah, we have a Pathmark. I haven't checked if there is a Walmart in Staten Island though.
    What is in Staten Island? Like..that's the only borough that I know nothing about..we always drive through it. Even my mom who has lived in New York for 30 some odd years doesn't know crap about it.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Well, they actually have a ****ing iHop... something Brooklyn doesn't have I believe. They have a lot of ****, it's just a ****ty borough because of tolls and traveling.