+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 814 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128528 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 8138
  1. #271
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,323
    I've been heavily into torrents since like 2003, so anything I watch I just download. The only safe torrent sites these days are the very private ones, so I fanagled a few invites here and there, and i should be set so long as the internet exists. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #272
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    shut up and take the damn lollipops
    I am taking my lollipops that I love so much.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    I dont even know when his actual B-day is, I just know he likes frickin lollipops.
    March 1st, mad late. But I forgive you. I know you can be a bit RUSTY with dates.

    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I've been heavily into torrents since like 2003, so anything I watch I just download. The only safe torrent sites these days are the very private ones, so I fanagled a few invites here and there, and i should be set so long as the internet exists. lol
    I hate torrents. Never directly downloaded anything myself. My friend downloaded something for me like 6 years ago though. I just never touched them.

  3. #273
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I hate torrents. Never directly downloaded anything myself. My friend downloaded something for me like 6 years ago though. I just never touched them.
    cuz youre a *****....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #274
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    cuz youre a *****....
    Rather not get in trouble for anything lol. Direct downloads all the way.

  5. #275
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Rather not get in trouble for anything lol. Direct downloads all the way.
    Gay

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  6. #276
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Gay
    Reported

  7. #277
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Reported
    Instaban?

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  8. #278
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    you ever been banned Moke?

  9. #279
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    No, should I have?

  10. #280
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    I dont know should you?

    you're always startin crap with the mods im just kinda surprised they haven't made you.....disappear yet. lol jk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts