+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 814 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291331381781 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 8138

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Is she hot?
    Yes.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Yes.
    Oh nice. I love her.

I'm not shallow, though.

Oh nice. I love her.
    You sound like you need a girlfriend.

You sound like you need a girlfriend.
    Being too busy for commitments toppled on top of long-standing commitment issues doesn't mix well.

You're a psych major though, what's wrong with me Rudy?

All-Pro
    I have a serious problem:

I can't seem to stay motivated in school. I'm in my second year and it's driving me insane. I don't know what to do anymore, I'm not lazy but this work is killing me and I have NO motivation or drive in me to do it.
    well could be just a phase Rudy....higher education is so important these days if you want to land a high paying job with good benefits... I've been a builder for many years like any job there are parts I find boring and dread but I just bear down and get done....And in the end I feel good about it.....Finding something you like doing is only half the battle, learning how to do it well comes through study/research and on the job training/experience.... its time that has to be put in if you want to be good at what you do....stick to it Rudy the rewards of tomorrow are from the hard work we put in today......book it !

Being too busy for commitments toppled on top of long-standing commitment issues doesn't mix well. You're a psych major though, what's wrong with me Rudy?
    Nothing, you're just a ******bag LOL jk love ya.

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    well could be just a phase Rudy....higher education is so important these days if you want to land a high paying job with good benefits... I've been a builder for many years like any job there are parts I find boring and dread but I just bear down and get done....And in the end I feel good about it.....Finding something you like doing is only half the battle, learning how to do it well comes through study/research and on the job training/experience.... its time that has to be put in if you want to be good at what you do....stick to it Rudy the rewards of tomorrow are from the hard work we put in today......book it !
    Thanks B! B for BEST Friend. Haha I'm so cheesy..

Being too busy for commitments toppled on top of long-standing commitment issues doesn't mix well.

You're a psych major though, what's wrong with me Rudy?
    my line is,"I can't even commit to a cellphone contract..."
    Oderint Dum Metuant

School sucks! Like seriously, I wish I can go and do something else.. but I really don't know what I would do.

I would seriously look into doing physical labor, something worthwhole though.

+ Reply to Thread