+ Reply to Thread
Page 282 of 814 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292332382782 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 8133
    Didn't realize how awesome Reddit was for searching Finance stuff. Pretty much the best finance "forum" for stuff. Really couldn't find anything else.

You mean the best website in the history of the internet? Yea man, you can pretty much find everything there. pretty awesome
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Love it, just made an account there and just following ****. Might start asking questions in the Finance section too to get some information. It's amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Love it, just made an account there and just following ****. Might start asking questions in the Finance section too to get some information. It's amazing.
    s'got something for everyone, man
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    School sucks! Like seriously, I wish I can go and do something else.. but I really don't know what I would do.

I would seriously look into doing physical labor, something worthwhole though.
    Join the Peace Corps.

So, my boss was at it again with her wonderful descriptions. Today I ran what I called a Roma Chicken Wrap: Grilled chicken breast, marinated portabella mushrooms, sauteed spinach, with a sun-dried tomato and garlic aioli in a tomato wrap. That is how I dictated it to her.

It shows up on the specials sheet as this: Chicken Portabella Wrap: Grilled chicken breast strips (yes, strips), portabella mushroom, spinach, sun-dried tomato mayonnaise, in a wheat tortilla.

I know it's not a major difference, but damn. Chicken strips, really? And changing the aioli to mayo. FFS. Why can't she just write up what I tell her?

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    So, my boss was at it again with her wonderful descriptions. Today I ran what I called a Roma Chicken Wrap: Grilled chicken breast, marinated portabella mushrooms, sauteed spinach, with a sun-dried tomato and garlic aioli in a tomato wrap. That is how I dictated it to her.

It shows up on the specials sheet as this: Chicken Portabella Wrap: Grilled chicken breast strips (yes, strips), portabella mushroom, spinach, sun-dried tomato mayonnaise, in a wheat tortilla.

I know it's not a major difference, but damn. Chicken strips, really? And changing the aioli to mayo. FFS. Why can't she just write up what I tell her?
    Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool chicken strips. Wow um..she sounds..lovely lolol.

Seriously, I'd just be like "No disrespect ma'am, but I think my description fits the meal much better and it's more appealing SO SUCK MY MOTHER ****ING ****".

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post

Her version screams frozen chicken and bottled sauce. Even if that's what it is, it's less appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Her version screams frozen chicken and bottled sauce. Even if that's what it is, it's less appealing.
    Yup. Granted, I took some liberties with calling my sun-dried tomato and garlic mayo an aioli, but mayo and aioli are very similar and our clientele surely doesn't know the difference, lol. And I'm still mystified why she put it on the wheat wrap, particularly since we use honey wheat wraps; it just seems an odd flavor combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool chicken strips. Wow um..she sounds..lovely lolol.

Seriously, I'd just be like "No disrespect ma'am, but I think my description fits the meal much better and it's more appealing SO SUCK MY MOTHER ****ING ****".
    Honestly, I just wish I could write them up with the computer at the restaurant.

But, then again, I'd probably just ***** about having to take the time to print off the specials if I was able to do so.