+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 812 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293333383783 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 8111
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Honestly, I just wish I could write them up with the computer at the restaurant. But, then again, I'd probably just ***** about having to take the time to print off the specials if I was able to do so.
    I want to eat at your restaurant. I actually just want to look at the menu to laugh at the elementary food descriptions.
    Uh..go Giants?

Sigh...
    Uh..go Giants?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I want to eat at your restaurant. I actually just want to look at the menu to laugh at the elementary food descriptions.
    Same, I'll be there tomorrow.

No, but really, I just like food. And I'm hungry now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    The food isn't bad, actually. Most of it isn't all that special, but just your standard diner-esque fare. But, yeah, the descriptions leave a bit to be desired.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    No, but really, I just like food. And I'm hungry now.
    Yeah, I'm getting munchie now, too. Unfortunately, I just realized I forgot to buy crackers to go with my roasted garlic humus.

Yeah, I'm getting munchie now, too. Unfortunately, I just realized I forgot to buy crackers to go with my roasted garlic humus.
    Sounds banging. I'm a big fan of tapenade, but I'm waiting for delivery from my place.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Sounds banging. I'm a big fan of tapenade, but I'm waiting for delivery from my place.
    Tapenade is good stuff. I've never had this brand of regular humus before, but I tried their black bean humus with chipotle the other week and it was pretty good, so I figured I'd give this a shot. I've been making a slamming humus sandwich for my own lunch at work lately... Toasted 12 grain bread, humus, feta, red onion, roasted red pepper, black olives (though I wish I had Spanish olives for it), tomato, and lettuce or spinach. It's good ****. I miss the sandwich I used to make at the place I used to work (which was a Greek/Italian restaurant). Fresh, warm Italian bread, a little oil and red wine vinegar, anchovies, roasted red pepper, and fontinella cheese. Soooooo good.

Tapenade is good stuff. I've never had this brand of regular humus before, but I tried their black bean humus with chipotle the other week and it was pretty good, so I figured I'd give this a shot. I've been making a slamming humus sandwich for my own lunch at work lately... Toasted 12 grain bread, humus, feta, red onion, roasted red pepper, black olives (though I wish I had Spanish olives for it), tomato, and lettuce or spinach. It's good ****. I miss the sandwich I used to make at the place I used to work (which was a Greek/Italian restaurant). Fresh, warm Italian bread, a little oil and red wine vinegar, anchovies, roasted red pepper, and fontinella cheese. Soooooo good.
    I FREAKING LOVR HUMMUS WITH TRISCUITS ASDFJLHFDGJK omg you have no idea.
    Uh..go Giants?

Also, if anyone is looking for a good, but different pizza suggestion, go for this: A white pizza (oil and maybe a little garlic as a base instead of pizza sauce), mozz, crushed red pepper, sausage, mushrooms, and anchovies. Effin' tasty. For whatever reason, there's only like 2 pizza places near me that carry anchovies, and one of them doesn't take credit cards for delivery orders. The bastages.