+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 814 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352402802 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 8138
  1. #3011
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I need a new avatar.
    Just changed mine.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  2. #3012
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Can they just ban mothers and fathers day?

    Such useless holidays, more reason to go out and spend more money.

  3. #3013
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Can they just ban mothers and fathers day?Such useless holidays, more reason to go out and spend more money.
    lol um
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  4. #3014
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    lol um
    Come on.. it really is a waste though. The thought of it makes me sick. In other news, my monetary class got cancelled. Usually leave work at 3:30 pm to go...

    So I might just lie and say my class is still going on and just go home to study for finals.

    What do you think? Am I making a moral decision? None of my co-workers will know.... you know?

    It's not like I'll post it on facebook either.

  5. #3015
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Come on.. it really is a waste though. The thought of it makes me sick. In other news, my monetary class got cancelled. Usually leave work at 3:30 pm to go...So I might just lie and say my class is still going on and just go home to study for finals.What do you think? Am I making a moral decision? None of my co-workers will know.... you know?It's not like I'll post it on facebook either.
    Whatever you say lol. I'd go to work, you were hired for a reason.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  6. #3016
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,724
    most of the holidays like that are cash cows. and i agree it's stupid. I don't need a day on the calendar to remind my mother that I love her....i tell her whenever she makes me food =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #3017
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Whatever you say lol. I'd go to work, you were hired for a reason.

    Why? My typical Monday is to leave at 3:30 pm and go to class. They don't know it's cancelled. And they shouldn't. I also work a ton of hours for a full-time student. I could be using those hours to study since my class is cancelled.

    Also, my grandma's sister is coming today from Italy.

  8. #3018
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    most of the holidays like that are cash cows. and i agree it's stupid. I don't need a day on the calendar to remind my mother that I love her....i tell her whenever she makes me food =P
    Thank you. What a waste. And I end up getting her nice things throughout the year anyway. Or I do nice things.

  9. #3019
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Why? My typical Monday is to leave at 3:30 pm and go to class. They don't know it's cancelled. And they shouldn't. I also work a ton of hours for a full-time student. I could be using those hours to study since my class is cancelled.Also, my grandma's sister is coming today from Italy.
    THEN DON'T GO TO WORK
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  10. #3020
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Come on.. it really is a waste though. The thought of it makes me sick. In other news, my monetary class got cancelled. Usually leave work at 3:30 pm to go...

    So I might just lie and say my class is still going on and just go home to study for finals.

    What do you think? Am I making a moral decision? None of my co-workers will know.... you know?

    It's not like I'll post it on facebook either.
    Moms birthday is the week after. Sucks.

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts