+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 814 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353403803 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 8137
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    THEN DON'T GO TO WORK
    I was waiting for that. I need justification Rudith, I need it. I feen it. I want it.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Moms birthday is the week after. Sucks.
    That is horrid. My ex had a birthday like 2 weeks before Christmas. That was awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Thank you. What a waste. And I end up getting her nice things throughout the year anyway. Or I do nice things.
    we ask her what she'd like, and she comes up with things sometimes that sound like a great idea, but i never have any idea how to get them.

my best example of this is, she wanted a big rocking chair, but was pretty specific about it...lol. So i'm like ok I've looked, and I'm lost....do you wanna pick one out,and my brother and I will buy it?.....and she was kind of disinterested in that....so im like...eff this..here's the $, buy it yourself you picky snob! =P

ok, i made that last part up for the sake of comedy
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I was waiting for that. I need justification Rudith, I need it. I feen it. I want it. That is horrid. My ex had a birthday like 2 weeks before Christmas. That was awful.
    If you want justification from me, ya ain't getting it! YA AIN'TS GETTIN' IT.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    we ask her what she'd like, and she comes up with things sometimes that sound like a great idea, but i never have any idea how to get them.my best example of this is, she wanted a big rocking chair, but was pretty specific about it...lol. So i'm like ok I've looked, and I'm lost....do you wanna pick one out,and my brother and I will buy it?.....and she was kind of disinterested in that....so im like...eff this..here's the $, buy it yourself you picky snob! =Pok, i made that last part up for the sake of comedy
    Lol yeah, put money in a card, take her out for dinner, and call it a day.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    That looks like it'd go good with beef or pork, too. I wish my area had some African cuisine restaurants (or at least notable ones). African (save for some North African, like Moroccan) is one of the few cuisines I have little experience with.
    You can put anything you want in it. I think you would really enjoy it, freah meats and exotic spices.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Lol yeah, put money in a card, take her out for dinner, and call it a day.
    I just think giving money is weak. I hate it, always hated it. I have $150 worth of gift card at Best Buy and no idea what to spend it on. Really wanna put it towards an iPad or something, but I just don't know.

Gift cards are lame. Rather have money

I just think giving money is weak. I hate it, always hated it. I have $150 worth of gift card at Best Buy and no idea what to spend it on. Really wanna put it towards an iPad or something, but I just don't know.
    If that's what she freaking wants it's not weak lmao.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

I feel cheap when I use a gift card too. dont know why

Yeah seriously. I want to trade this $150 best buy gift card for actual cash so I can buy the Google Nexus tablet. Best Buy doesn't sell it... so I'm kinda upset about it.