+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 814 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353403803 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 8133
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    THEN DON'T GO TO WORK
    I was waiting for that. I need justification Rudith, I need it. I feen it. I want it.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Moms birthday is the week after. Sucks.
    That is horrid. My ex had a birthday like 2 weeks before Christmas. That was awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Thank you. What a waste. And I end up getting her nice things throughout the year anyway. Or I do nice things.
    we ask her what she'd like, and she comes up with things sometimes that sound like a great idea, but i never have any idea how to get them.

my best example of this is, she wanted a big rocking chair, but was pretty specific about it...lol. So i'm like ok I've looked, and I'm lost....do you wanna pick one out,and my brother and I will buy it?.....and she was kind of disinterested in that....so im like...eff this..here's the $, buy it yourself you picky snob! =P

ok, i made that last part up for the sake of comedy
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I was waiting for that. I need justification Rudith, I need it. I feen it. I want it. That is horrid. My ex had a birthday like 2 weeks before Christmas. That was awful.
    If you want justification from me, ya ain't getting it! YA AIN'TS GETTIN' IT.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    we ask her what she'd like, and she comes up with things sometimes that sound like a great idea, but i never have any idea how to get them.my best example of this is, she wanted a big rocking chair, but was pretty specific about it...lol. So i'm like ok I've looked, and I'm lost....do you wanna pick one out,and my brother and I will buy it?.....and she was kind of disinterested in that....so im like...eff this..here's the $, buy it yourself you picky snob! =Pok, i made that last part up for the sake of comedy
    Lol yeah, put money in a card, take her out for dinner, and call it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    That looks like it'd go good with beef or pork, too. I wish my area had some African cuisine restaurants (or at least notable ones). African (save for some North African, like Moroccan) is one of the few cuisines I have little experience with.
    You can put anything you want in it. I think you would really enjoy it, freah meats and exotic spices.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Lol yeah, put money in a card, take her out for dinner, and call it a day.
    I just think giving money is weak. I hate it, always hated it. I have $150 worth of gift card at Best Buy and no idea what to spend it on. Really wanna put it towards an iPad or something, but I just don't know.

Gift cards are lame. Rather have money

I just think giving money is weak. I hate it, always hated it. I have $150 worth of gift card at Best Buy and no idea what to spend it on. Really wanna put it towards an iPad or something, but I just don't know.
    If that's what she freaking wants it's not weak lmao.

I feel cheap when I use a gift card too. dont know why

Yeah seriously. I want to trade this $150 best buy gift card for actual cash so I can buy the Google Nexus tablet. Best Buy doesn't sell it... so I'm kinda upset about it.