+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 814 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317357407807 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 8133
  1. #3061
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    That chick was probably JPizz.
    Is JPizz's name Amanda? lol

  2. #3062
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Is JPizz's name Amanda? lol
    Yes

    MUCH better.

  3. #3063
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I hate my feet. It's so hard to buy shoes on the cheap. I went looking for a new pair of black shoes to wear on my interview tomorrow (the ones I have look like $15 Payless Shoes... because they are $15 Payless Shoes, lol). Definitely hard to find a pair of 12EEE for under $50.
    Go to T.J. Maxx or Marshalls.

    MUCH better.

  4. #3064
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I haven't had 7 hours of sleep that wasn't drug or alcohol induced in well over a decade.
    I actually sleep better when I don't drink. When you drink, it's not even sleep, it's just passing out (loss of REM sleep) Regardless, I get no more than 5-6 hours a night if I'm lucky.

    Now drugs is another story....I would love to pop a Xanax tonight and sleep away!

  5. #3065
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I hate my feet. It's so hard to buy shoes on the cheap. I went looking for a new pair of black shoes to wear on my interview tomorrow (the ones I have look like $15 Payless Shoes... because they are $15 Payless Shoes, lol). Definitely hard to find a pair of 12EEE for under $50.
    There's nothing wrong with Payless shoes.

  6. #3066
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,236
    I would like some males opinions about this: Is it at all weird for a man to say "good night" to another man? Like if your guy friend gave you a lift home and right before you got out of the car he said "hey, good night"

  7. #3067
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    I actually sleep better when I don't drink. When you drink, it's not even sleep, it's just passing out (loss of REM sleep) Regardless, I get no more than 5-6 hours a night if I'm lucky.

    Now drugs is another story....I would love to pop a Xanax tonight and sleep away!
    In High School, I would go to bed at 9:30 PM every night. I made sure I got my 8-9 hours of sleep every night. Obviously things changed when college started, but I do try to get the recommended level of sleep.

    MUCH better.

  8. #3068
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    I would like some males opinions about this: Is it at all weird for a man to say "good night" to another man? Like if your guy friend gave you a lift home and right before you got out of the car he said "hey, good night"
    Not at all

  9. #3069
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,186
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Not at all
    Agreed.

  10. #3070
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    In High School, I would go to bed at 9:30 PM every night. I made sure I got my 8-9 hours of sleep every night. Obviously things changed when college started, but I do try to get the recommended level of sleep.
    Too bad you sucked at high school.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts