+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 814 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317357407807 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 8133
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    That chick was probably JPizz.
    Is JPizz's name Amanda? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Is JPizz's name Amanda? lol
    Yes

MUCH better.

I hate my feet. It's so hard to buy shoes on the cheap. I went looking for a new pair of black shoes to wear on my interview tomorrow (the ones I have look like $15 Payless Shoes... because they are $15 Payless Shoes, lol). Definitely hard to find a pair of 12EEE for under $50.
    Go to T.J. Maxx or Marshalls.

MUCH better.

I haven't had 7 hours of sleep that wasn't drug or alcohol induced in well over a decade.
    I actually sleep better when I don't drink. When you drink, it's not even sleep, it's just passing out (loss of REM sleep) Regardless, I get no more than 5-6 hours a night if I'm lucky.

Now drugs is another story....I would love to pop a Xanax tonight and sleep away!

I hate my feet. It's so hard to buy shoes on the cheap. I went looking for a new pair of black shoes to wear on my interview tomorrow (the ones I have look like $15 Payless Shoes... because they are $15 Payless Shoes, lol). Definitely hard to find a pair of 12EEE for under $50.
    There's nothing wrong with Payless shoes.

I would like some males opinions about this: Is it at all weird for a man to say "good night" to another man? Like if your guy friend gave you a lift home and right before you got out of the car he said "hey, good night"

Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    I actually sleep better when I don't drink. When you drink, it's not even sleep, it's just passing out (loss of REM sleep) Regardless, I get no more than 5-6 hours a night if I'm lucky.

Now drugs is another story....I would love to pop a Xanax tonight and sleep away!
    In High School, I would go to bed at 9:30 PM every night. I made sure I got my 8-9 hours of sleep every night. Obviously things changed when college started, but I do try to get the recommended level of sleep.

MUCH better.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    I would like some males opinions about this: Is it at all weird for a man to say "good night" to another man? Like if your guy friend gave you a lift home and right before you got out of the car he said "hey, good night"
    Not at all

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Not at all
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    In High School, I would go to bed at 9:30 PM every night. I made sure I got my 8-9 hours of sleep every night. Obviously things changed when college started, but I do try to get the recommended level of sleep.
    Too bad you sucked at high school.