+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 814 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366416 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 8138
    Just kidding

Alright, off to bed. Got a big day tomorrow at work. Going to try and work my BUTT off so I can try to gain some traction and see wasssssup homies.

I really gotta stop posting at work, but then I miss it

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I thought that was who they were playing. Giants opening the season against the Indiana Packers next year?
    Yes, the San Francisco Giants are opening up against the Indiana Packers.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Alright, off to bed. Got a big day tomorrow at work. Going to try and work my BUTT off so I can try to gain some traction and see wasssssup homies.I really gotta stop posting at work, but then I miss it
    Sleep tight, beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Oh God no, Twilight is awful.

It's John Mayer.
    Something equally as awful.

I feel like a lot of the students at my school have amazing GPAs and maybe that's why I'm a bit worried with school and the Finance/accounting field.

I feel like I'm thinking about THOSE insane jobs and meanwhile I don't have a bad track record at all at my company.

I finished my resume' as best as I could today so I am hoping to get it outa nd see if I can get interviews even though I am not going to accept.

I just feel weird saying "probably not" sorry.
    Don't apply for jobs that you're not even going to consider taking. Essentially, you'll be preventing someone who wants that job the opportunity of possibly getting it, not to mention just wasting the interviewer's time.

In this job market, applying and interviewing for jobs that you won't take is a pretty **** move.
    Last edited by Drez; 05-08-2013 at 07:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Something equally as awful.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Sleep tight, beautiful
    Gracies, darling!

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Don't apply for jobs that you're not even going to consider taking. Essentially, you'll be preventing someone who wants that job the opportunity of possibly getting it, not to mention just wasting the interviewer's time.

In this job market, applying and interviewing for jobs that you won't take is a pretty **** move.
    In this job market, I believe it's the opposite, especially for a soon to be graduate. It's not necessarily for jobs but internships. More likely than not, the interviewers are going to be interviewing more than just me anyway because they have many options and resume's to sort through.

Also, as a student, it gives me more practice to go on interviews. It's part of their job, it's not a waste of time.

Gracies, darling!

In this job market, I believe it's the opposite, especially for a soon to be graduate. It's not necessarily for jobs but internships. More likely than not, the interviewers are going to be interviewing more than just me anyway because they have many options and resume's to sort through.

Also, as a student, it gives me more practice to go on interviews. It's part of their job, it's not a waste of time.
    I don't necessarily agree with Drez on this....I mean I get his point, but....in the way the job market is, finding applicants is not difficult. the person finding a good job is the difficult part.
    **** what other people think for not taking a job. You look out for you and yours, cuz aint nobody gonna give a **** about you, lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Iv had a gif that size as my sig before Rudy

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!