+ Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 814 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335375425 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 8133
    I got the job! Now, all I have to do is convince my wife that I should take it. She suffers from this delusion that I'm going to go back to finish my MS and become a teacher. Only downside is it will probably be a month or two before I even start. I don't even go in for my physical and fingerprinting until the 22nd of the month.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I got the job! Now, all I have to do is convince my wife that I should take it. She suffers from this delusion that I'm going to go back to finish my MS and become a teacher. Only downside is it will probably be a month or two before I even start. I don't even go in for my physical and fingerprinting until the 22nd of the month.
    congrats Drez seems like an upgrade to your old job ?.........more money the bennies have to be pretty good ....My wife works at the VA here in maine been there for years due to retire this coming fall....All the years I worked for myself we had health insurance thanks to her job otherwise I may have had to stay at the shipyard......oh lord that would have sucked ...

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    congrats Drez seems like an upgrade to your old job ?.........more money the bennies have to be pretty good ....My wife works at the VA here in maine been there for years due to retire this coming fall....All the years I worked for myself we had health insurance thanks to her job otherwise I may have had to stay at the shipyard......oh lord that would have sucked ...
    Thanks, Byron.

Yeah, starting pay is a little less than I thought, but still about 30% more than I make cooking. My wife's health coverage through her job is excellent, but I think the HR guy said I'd be eligible for Eye and Dental, which would be HUGE. If I do get that, I think that can be a selling point.

All-Pro
    Thanks, Byron.

Yeah, starting pay is a little less than I thought, but still about 30% more than I make cooking. My wife's health coverage through her job is excellent, but I think the HR guy said I'd be eligible for Eye and Dental, which would be HUGE. If I do get that, I think that can be a selling point.
    I believe eye and dental is partly covered fed blue cross blue shield there are some copays and such good luck

Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I had the master plan: I'm in the caravan, on my way to Maryland, with my man 2-Techs to take over these projects. They call him 2-Techs, he totes two techs, and when he starts to bust he likes to ask "who's next."
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    throw you in a choke, gun smoke, gun smoke! biggie smalls for mayor, the rap slayer, hooker layer, motha****a say ya prayers!
    +1

So my dad decides after 5 years of collecting junk upon junk....it's time to do our basement!

We have clothes and furniture from 2 other houses, actually 3 because we bought a summer home in PA but sold it, and we somehow have to get rid of 85% of it. Oh joy..

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    So my dad decides after 5 years of collecting junk upon junk....it's time to do our basement!

We have clothes and furniture from 2 other houses, actually 3 because we bought a summer home in PA but sold it, and we somehow have to get rid of 85% of it. Oh joy..
    My room is finally getting set up. Happy day, happy day!

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    My room is finally getting set up. Happy day, happy day!
    I bet your bed is quite comfy too

ok I'm done lol