+ Reply to Thread
Page 332 of 814 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382432 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 8138

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Dude, they made that blonde roast **** and I thought it was gonna be all good and stuff... that coffee tastes burnt too. Don't enjoy it at all.

Too many Starbuck aficandos too... people there try too hard.
    That's why I was like WTF are you going to Starbucks for haha, I thought you were possibly a regular

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    That's why I was like WTF are you going to Starbucks for haha, I thought you were possibly a regular
    I go there for their special drinks, but not often. Too expensive and waste of calories.

I do drink their coffee once in awhile though, when I want espresso.. that's theonly choice outside of my home. They have private areas near me, but their espresso is surprisingly more expensive.

And by espresso, I actually hate their espresso... I put the espresso in the coffee. Red-eye they call it... because they have special names for absolutely everything.

Banned
    I go there for their special drinks, but not often. Too expensive and waste of calories.

I do drink their coffee once in awhile though, when I want espresso.. that's theonly choice outside of my home. They have private areas near me, but their espresso is surprisingly more expensive.

And by espresso, I actually hate their espresso... I put the espresso in the coffee. Red-eye they call it... because they have special names for absolutely everything.
    I'm not a fan of espresso in coffee, makes it taste burnt imo

I'm not a fan of espresso in coffee, makes it taste burnt imo
    It does. I only do it when I'm really really really feeling tired. That's pretty rare in the morning for me.

Banned
    It does. I only do it when I'm really really really feeling tired. That's pretty rare in the morning for me.
    Yeah same here, had one last week and I ended up throwing it out it tasted so bad.

Yeah same here, had one last week and I ended up throwing it out it tasted so bad.
    Haha no doubt. Ever try a Chock full of nuts or whatever? They aren't that bad.

I see a ton of people going to 7/11 for coffee too these days. Might try that one day.

I go to Starbucks once in a while. It is good, but I'm not wasting 4 bucks everyday to drink there. I don't NEED it.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Starbucks is like $2 for the smallest coffee, which is usually what I get. Such a waste to get any more than that because it gets cold pretty quickly.

Cafe mocha, or Caramel Macchiato/no whip/soy.

Banned
    Starbucks is like $2 for the smallest coffee, which is usually what I get. Such a waste to get any more than that because it gets cold pretty quickly.

+ Reply to Thread