+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 814 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344352392442 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 8138

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    woo hoo!
    Woo hoo indeed!
    Finalized Divorced from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I used to be addicted to Red Bull.

I would drink like 2 16 oz cans almost every day. I never really "felt" anything, but I kept reading up on how it's so bad for your heart and all the freaking crap they put in it, so it scared me a lot so I stopped lol.
    Yeah, energy drinks aren't very good for you, yet I still drink them a little too often myself.

And I'd sleep plenty. When I was in HS, I only needed 4 hours of sleep, regardless of what I did to myself the night before (save hallucinogens, those I needed a full night's sleep to recover from, not that I always did). Back when I was making the Heart Attacks, I only needed 5 or so hours of sleep a night. As it stands now, work nights I only get 4-6. I try to get 8 or so on my days off, however, it's never uninterrupted. I either get woken up to go to the couch because I'm snoring too loudly, or if nothing else, I get up in the morning to pack the wife's lunch and make her breakfast shake while she's in the shower, then go back to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Yeah, energy drinks aren't very good for you, yet I still drink them a little too often myself. And I'd sleep plenty. When I was in HS, I only needed 4 hours of sleep, regardless of what I did to myself the night before (save hallucinogens, those I needed a full night's sleep to recover from, not that I always did). Back when I was making the Heart Attacks, I only needed 5 or so hours of sleep a night. As it stands now, work nights I only get 4-6. I try to get 8 or so on my days off, however, it's never uninterrupted. I either get woken up to go to the couch because I'm snoring too loudly, or if nothing else, I get up in the morning to pack the wife's lunch and make her breakfast shake while she's in the shower, then go back to bed.
    4 hours is enough for you? You lucky lucky man..
    Finalized Divorced from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

So, I just got done making my mom some of my risotto for our Mother's Day dinner tomorrow (we're doing it a day early, because it's also my brother's b-day).

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    4 hours is enough for you? You lucky lucky man..
    Not any more, but I still do it. Definitely need the coffee in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Not any more, but I still do it. Definitely need the coffee in the morning.
    I can see lol

CAPS WIN HAHAHAH RANGERS BLOW.

HOLD UP.......

HAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

****ing Rudy

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    ****ing Rudy
    Is that an exclamation or a verb phrase?

+ Reply to Thread