+ Reply to Thread
Page 343 of 814 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353393443 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 8133

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Is that an exclamation or a verb phrase?
    A derogatory verb phrase, lol.

Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    ****ing Rudy

Wall Street (1987), what a great movie.

I hate group projects OMGZ.

Just had a dream about the Giants. They looked so dominant on offense. The run game was on fire because the OL was dominating. Eli barely had to pass, and when it was 3rd and 10, Eli completed a bomb TD to #87, Rueben Randle. If Randle changed his number to 87, I'll flip ****.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Just had a dream about the Giants. They looked so dominant on offense. The run game was on fire because the OL was dominating. Eli barely had to pass, and when it was 3rd and 10, Eli completed a bomb TD to #87, Rueben Randle. If Randle changed his number to 87, I'll flip ****.
    Hopefully its deja vu of superbowl 48

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    If only that could actually happen consistlently...

I did most of that group project, win win.

I was sooooooo about ready to flip the **** out on one of the dishwashers at work today. This kid is pretty lazy, well, not so much lazy as he doesn't feel as he should have to do anything that isn't "his job."

Well, seeing as it's Mother's Day, we were busy as hell today, so we decided to pool a couple cases of eggs for omelettes so we could just ladle the eggs into the pans instead of beating them to order (we cook all of our eggs and omelettes in pans, not on the grill). Being it was busy, I'd occasionally dribble some egg on the floor which made a little mess and made the floor a little slick for those not wearing non-slip shoes, so around noon he had to mop it up. He then had the ****ing balls to say to me, "Hey, from now on if you spill egg on the floor you're going to have to mop it up."

What now? Come again.

I don't know how many of you have any restaurant experience, but a dishwasher's official title should really be, "The Cooks' *****." Now, don't get me wrong, I tend to clean up after myself and keep my station as clean as business levels will allow; I hate working in a mess. But, no dishwasher is going to tell me what I need to clean up. I had half a mind to ladle a scoop of egg on the floor right where he mopped (I've done things like that to dishwashers before, lol). But, somehow, I managed to not say or do anything other than give him a, "Are you ****ing kidding me with this ****?" look and a, "Whatever." The kitchen manager was actually very surprised I held my tongue. I mean very surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I was sooooooo about ready to flip the **** out on one of the dishwashers at work today. This kid is pretty lazy, well, not so much lazy as he doesn't feel as he should have to do anything that isn't "his job."

Well, seeing as it's Mother's Day, we were busy as hell today, so we decided to pool a couple cases of eggs for omelettes so we could just ladle the eggs into the pans instead of beating them to order (we cook all of our eggs and omelettes in pans, not on the grill). Being it was busy, I'd occasionally dribble some egg on the floor which made a little mess and made the floor a little slick for those not wearing non-slip shoes, so around noon he had to mop it up. He then had the ****ing balls to say to me, "Hey, from now on if you spill egg on the floor you're going to have to mop it up."

What now? Come again.

I don't know how many of you have any restaurant experience, but a dishwasher's official title should really be, "The Cooks' *****." Now, don't get me wrong, I tend to clean up after myself and keep my station as clean as business levels will allow; I hate working in a mess. But, no dishwasher is going to tell me what I need to clean up. I had half a mind to ladle a scoop of egg on the floor right where he mopped (I've done things like that to dishwashers before, lol). But, somehow, I managed to not say or do anything other than give him a, "Are you ****ing kidding me with this ****?" look and a, "Whatever." The kitchen manager was actually very surprised I held my tongue. I mean very surprised.
    Ahhh, station wars. I witness them numerous times a week. One of our cooks didn't show up today, but we still filled out the line.

+ Reply to Thread