+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 812 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358398448 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 8115
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    stop using the word fascinating.....please.........
    Eh, why?

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Eh, why?
    It's too big of a word for him.

Eh, the movie kind of took away a lot from the book, so you might as well enjoy the visuals while you're watching it, but in 3D.

I saw Up in 3D and enjoyed it and that was like one of the first few movies that were produced in 3D.
    yea but that was animated....at least Avatar was filmed in 3D in that same year, and I saw it in 3d....liked the movie, but I'll never voluntarilly watch anything in 3d again. so bad....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Does she not want to do it because of work? Or because it's too early?

Either way, she needs to understand you're going to the doctor, not a concert...It's something that needs to be done.
    She's reluctant to take off from work, but mainly because it's too early. We have to be there at 8:30 (which means leave a little before 8). She's a teacher for crissakes. She leaves the house at 6:30 on workdays.

I'd prefer not to have it later in the day, because I can't have anything to eat or drink, including water, from midnight until I have the procedure. If I could at least have water, it wouldn't be that big of a deal to do it later in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    It's too big of a word for him.
    LOL.

yea but that was animated....at least Avatar was filmed in 3D in that same year, and I saw it in 3d....liked the movie, but I'll never voluntarilly watch anything in 3d again. so bad....
    Avatar was great. People were claiming it was overrated, probably.... because they took certain aspects of it from other movies.. but whatever. Thought the 3D there was pretty cool, they still had the story in it which was good.

Eh, why?
    Because youve used it twice in the past hour.

and I just dont think it fits in the way you said it about an actor or whatever lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    She's reluctant to take off from work, but mainly because it's too early. We have to be there at 8:30 (which means leave a little before 8). She's a teacher for crissakes. She leaves the house at 6:30 on workdays.

I'd prefer not to have it later in the day, because I can't have anything to eat or drink, including water, from midnight until I have the procedure. If I could at least have water, it wouldn't be that big of a deal to do it later in the day.
    Well ****, she needs to stop playing around and just get up!

and I just dont think it fits in the way you said it about an actor or whatever lol
    That's a fascinating opinion.

Eh, I think however I used it was OK. But yeah, I did use it twice in an hour. I guess due to copyright laws, I used it a lot.

Please stop saying "lol" I doubt you are actually laughing out loud anyways......

Avatar was great. People were claiming it was overrated, probably.... because they took certain aspects of it from other movies.. but whatever. Thought the 3D there was pretty cool, they still had the story in it which was good.
    well, yea the story is rather cliche anyway....they did the best they could with it though. being that it was an alien planet was kinda cool.
    Oderint Dum Metuant